Chapter 35

I walked around the garden and took a deep breath. "Oh, you're here" Someone said and I turned around to see Bethany. I narrowed my eyes at her and she chuckled. "Is that how you greet people? Well that's totally not cool" Bethany said as she smirked at me and I asked, "What do you want Bethany?"

She stepped closer and said, "I have a request" I looked at her questioningly and she said, "Stay away from Jayce!" I cocked an eyebrow at her and she groaned in frustration. She stomped towards me and pointed a finger at me. "Jayce is mine and you don't deserve a guy like him!" She threatened me and I snickered.

She glared at me and I said, "He's not yours! He is my mate. We are destined to be together!" My voice came out different and my wolf was in control. My emerald green eyes was glowing and she backed away. "You may be powerful, Amelia but I will not stop fighting for what's supposed to be mine" She said before she walked away.

"She's a pain in the ass, don't you think?" Someone said and I turned around to see Erick. "Erick? When did you-" Erick cut me off by saying, "I've always been here. You just didn't realised that" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. Him and his flirts. He chuckled and I turned my attention towards the flowers.

"Stop bothering my mate, Erick" Jayce said and I smiled as soon as I saw him. I walked towards him and wrapped my arm around him. Jayce wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. Erick rolled his eyes at us and I chuckled. "Come" Jayce whispered and I followed him. We finally came to a stop in our room and I looked at him questioningly.

He chuckled and closed the door before locking it. His hand came in touch with my arm as he caressed it up and down. He stood behind me and he whispered, "I missed you, a lot and I am here to have what's mine" I shivered and he buried his face on my neck. He took a deep breath and asked, "Can I?" I gulped and he pulled me closer. My back came in touch with his body and I leaned into him.

"Answer me, love. Can I?" He asked, his voice was husky and I nodded my head. "Answer me" He whispered and I told him yes. He turned me around to face him and when our lips was about to meet, there was a knock on the door. Jayce groaned and stomped his way towards the door before ripping it open. "What?!" He asked, frustrated and Bethany said, "I just wanted to check on you"

I glared at her and she ignored me as she moved closer towards Jayce. She put her hand on Jayce's chest and said, "You know, I'm always here if you need anything" Bethany winked at him and I came to stand besides Jayce. I ripped her hand from Jayce's chest and said, "Don't touch what's mine" She looked at me and smirked.

Bethany looked at Jayce in the eyes and said, "I also came here to tell you something" Her face turned into a fake frown and I just glared dagger at her. "Amelia threatened to hurt me if I don't listen to her" She said as she shook in frighten and Jayce's eyes grew wide as he shot his head to look at me. Wait, did he actually believe that?!

Jayce looked at Bethany and told her to go. Bethany nodded her head and walked away with a smirk on her face. "What the heck Amelia?!" Jayce yelled and I flinched. Jayce shut the door and glared at me. "You threatened her?! Are you for real?" Jayce yelled and my heart dropped.

I looked at him in disbelief and he stepped back. "I thought you're better than that, Amelia" Jayce said and I shook my head at him. "You actually believe that?! I didn't do anything to her, Jayce!" I told him and he crossed his arm. I shook my head as I turned away and started towards the door. "I thought I could trust you" I said before walking out of the room.