Chapter 7

Me and Jayce have been walking for about an hour now and yet, we're still not there. After a long walk, we finally stop and I see nothing except for darkness and trees. He looked at me, smiling cheekily and I asked, "Where are we even going?"

"Look up"

I did as he said and my eyes widen at the sight of a really gorgeous tree house. I turned to look at Jayce and he gestured me to follow him. We came to a stop in front of a ladder that's attached to a big tree trunk and climbed up. My eyes grew wide open when I reached the top. This tree house doesn't look like a tree house. It looks stunning.

I nearly jumped when Jayce wrapped his hand around me from behind. He leaned even closer to me and I could feel his hot breath on my ear. "Do you like it?" He whispered.

I nodded my head, unable to speak without stammering and he kissed my neck. "I'm glad you like it" he said and I pulled away to look at him. He looked at me questioningly and I said, "This tree house is beautiful. I really like it" He smiled at me and grabbed my hand as he pulled me to follow him.

We came to a stop and I froze at the sight of a well decorated room. Fairy lights were hanging perfectly on the wall, a round table sat on the middle of the room with candles on it and a few potted flowers lay on every corner of the room. It was mesmerising.

I looked at Jayce and he smiled at me as he pulled out a bouquet of pale pink and red roses. I smiled at him in awe and he gave me the bouquet as I thanked him. He pulled me towards the table and pulled the chair out of the table. I sat on the chair and he pushed it forward for me before sitting across from me.

"Hate to break it to you but where can I put this flower?" I asked and he chuckled at that. Leah and Hunter came out of nowhere and I looked at them, confused. "Don't worry. We're here to give out your foods and stuff" Hunter said as he smirked and Leah chuckled. Leah took the bouquet from me and Hunter put down our food. "Enjoy"

They walked away and I looked at Jayce dumbfounded. "Who planned this?" I asked and he said, "I did and kind of asked them to help me out at the last minute" I shook my head as I smiled at him and he gestured me to eat. I waited for him to take his first bite and I followed straight after.

After the date- sort of, I decided to explore the tree house while Jayce went away to check up on what's going on. This tree house sure is beautiful. I heard someone coming up the tree house and head towards the entrance. "Jayce, you're-" I stopped mid sentence when I realized that it's not him and looked at the stranger curiously.

He turned around and said, "Didn't see you there" I didn't say a word and he started to walk towards me. I backed away until my back hit the wall and he trapped me between his arms. I glared at him and he smirked as he said, "Beautiful" I hissed and said through gritted teeth, "Get the heck out of my sight"

He chuckled and shook his head at me. I ducked and got out before he caught my wrist. "You're not going anywhere sweetheart" I looked at him, disgusted and slapped him. "You don't have the right to call me that"

"Feisty. I like it"

He pulled me towards the bed and pushed me. I gasped and he got on top of me. I tried to push him away but he was too strong and heavy. My wolf was on the edge to take over and I pushed her to the back of my mind. I can't expose myself to this stranger or else I'll get in trouble. He started to kiss me and I refused to let him do so.