Chapter 12

I looked at Leah, eyes wide open. No, it can't be. I'm not pregnant right? I mean no, not now. I can't be pregnant at this time. I don't want anything happen to my little baby. Jayce put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Why don't you check if you're pregnant?"

I nodded slowly and looked at Leah. Jayce walked out of the bathroom and Leah closed the door behind her. "Amelia, I know this is hard for you. You're in a big situation and you're having a baby" She whispered and I said, "I know. That's what I'm worried about"

She smiled a sad smile and said, "You need to check now though" She looked for a pregnancy test and when she found it, she gave it to me. How did she- Why is this thing in the bathroom?!

Leah looked at me and laughed. "Felicia bought it for you, just in case" She said and I stood there with my mouth hung open.

"Go check now and I'll wait outside" She said and I nodded slowly. She closed the door and I locked it. Here goes nothing.

Leah's P.O.V

Amelia got out of the walk-in-wardrobe after an hour and she just stood there infront of the door. Blake and Jayce stood from the couch and I looked at her questioningly. "So? Are you pregnant?" I asked and she took a deep breath before nodding slowly.

I hugged her and she pulled away looking at me with a small smile. She should be happy about this but in her situation, it's hard for her. She had to protect everyone and yet the rogues keeps on attacking our place to kidnap Amelia.

"It's okay, Amelia. I understand" I said and she sighed. "I have a niece! Oh my god! I have a niece!" I said and a wide smile spread across Blake's face. Jayce hugged Amelia tightly and Amelia hugged him back, burrying her face on Jayce's chest.

Blake cleared his throat when Madison came in with Jayden. Their parents. I looked at Amelia stood there looking at her parents. Jayce whispered something to Amelia and she nodded slowly. "Hey, mom. I finally get to see you properly" Amelia said, smiling. Madison smiled and Amelia looked at Jayden.

Jayce mind-linked me to give them some privacy and the two of us left them alone.

Amelia's P.O.V

I watched Jayce and Leah as they walked out of the room leaving us alone. I took a deep breath and told them to sit on the couch. Blake lean back against the wall standing with his arm cross. I sat on the couch and Blake said, "So, mom. Amelia is here now and I think you should tell her something that she need to know. Dad, I believe that you will have to apologize to her for doing something stupid"

I looked at Blake and shook my head. He didn't have to say that to them. Mother, who I know as Madison looked at me with a sad smile and said, "Amelia, dear. I'm really sorry for sending you away" I looked down and said, "It doesn't matter anymore. As long as we meet each other again, we will be alright"

I looked at Jayden, Blake's father and he looked at me, full of hatred in his eyes. This is not gonna end well. "D-dad, how are you?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. Blake walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

He looked at Jayden and said, "Can you at least talk to her, dad? She has nothing to do with James seducing mom!" I looked down and closed my eyes. "Dad!" Blake called out. "Son, don't force me to talk to this disgusting girl!" Jayden said. My eyes burst into tears and Blake said, "That's it. Get out of here!" I flinched when Blake screamed and Madison walked over to me.