Chapter 20

I have been running in the dark forest and I still couldn't find my way back to the pack house. I kept on running and ended up at the same spot. It's like the forest are all the same. I heard people calling for me and I tried to find the voices. I tried to call out for them but it seems like my voice didn't came out.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I froze in my spot, standing. Everything turned dark when I saw Tyson standing infront of me, smiling. "Hi Lia! C'mon. The others are waiting for you" He said and I blinked my eyes a few times. How- Where am I? I looked around to see that I'm in the Ember Moon Wolf Pack's place. I-I'm back home? And Tyson? He's here?

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the training area. We didn't stop and we went into the forest. Wait what? We finally- No. I'm here, standing deep in the forest and I saw a huge black figure, standing in the dark. "My daughter, I'm proud of you" The black figure said. Daughter? He stepped forward and I finally can see him standing in front of me. He was wearing a mask and a black hoodie along with skinny jeans.

D-Dad? H-How did he- No he's dead! "Open your eyes, daughter" He said and I shook my head with my hand on my face. He plead me and I opened my eyes to see him chained. W-What happened? I looked around to see that I'm in a basement and the door slammed open. I gasped and- Jayden?! What is he doing here?! What's going on?! He walked towards my father and smirked.

What? Why is he- "Dad! Please don't kill him! His daughter, Amelia, she needs him!" A teenage boy plead and I studied him carefully. Blake! What is he doing here?! Jayden pushed him away and he fell to the ground. I gasped and Blake's hand turned into fist.

I turned to look at my father and saw Jayden's hand on my father's neck. No no no no. Oh my god, please don't! His fingers went deep into father's neck and he ripped my father's head off of his body.

I cried out loud and screamed at Jayden for killing my father. "Amelia? Amelia, are you okay?" A soft voice said and I opened my eyes to see that I'm in a guest room. I wiped my wet cheek. Oh my god, that was just a nightmare. Why am I here though? I tried to remember what happened and when I finally remember, my hand curled into fist.

"Amelia! Are you okay?" I turned my face towards the door and said, "I'm fine and just please, leave me alone!" I stood from the floor where I've been sleeping at and walked into the bathroom. I rubbed my cheek and I jumped when I saw a pale looking girl on the mirror. Her face were pale, her eyes were red, she had eyebags and that girl, is me.

I sighed and washed my face. I closed the toilet and sat on it. I brought my hand to my face and cried, again. My wolf haven't talk to me yet, after the incident. She's also mad at our mate for hurting us.

Jayce's P.O.V

I've been sitting here, in my office for soo long already. I opened my laptop and continued doing my work, pack work. 'Mate. Find mate' My wolf said and I slammed my hand on my desk. Amelia. I wonder what she's doing now. Someone knocked the door and I let them in. "What brings you here?" I asked and Laura answered, "I'm just here to give you your breakfast, Alpha"

I looked at her and she smiled, sweetly at me. I nodded and she put my breakfast on my desk. I looked at her, confused and asked, "What? You're just going to stand there?" She bowed her head and walked out of my office. The door slammed open to reveal a mad looking Leah, glaring at me and I shook my head. What's up with this girl?