Chapter 37

"Amy! You better get here or I'll have to drag you here" Felicia shouted and I chuckled quietly as I sat under a big tree nearby the training area. I'm surprised she haven't seen me yet when I'm here in the open. "Need help?" A deep sexy voice whispered at my ear and I nodded my head. Jayce pulled me up and picked me up bridal style. He started to walk deeper into the woods and I asked him where he was taking me.

He didn't answer and we came to a stop under the tree house. Jayce gestured me to climb up and I did as he followed by. "You know, I missed this place" I told Jayce as soon as I got in and he wrapped his arm around me from behind. Jayce kicked the trap door shut so that no one comes in and he whispered, "I want to spend the day with you. Is that okay?" I leaned onto him and I agreed with him.

He buried his face on my neck and I asked, "What are you planning for us today?" Jayce didn't answer and he lightly bit the mark he gave me. I bit my bottom lip from making any sound and he pulled away. "I didn't plan anything. I just wanted to spend my day with my beloved because I'm going to be busy tomorrow" Jayce told me and I asked, "Need help?"

He shook his head and I didn't argue. There's no time for argument and I just want to spend my time with him, just like how much he wanted to. Jayce took my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen. "What do you want for lunch?" Jayce asked and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes, I cook and you, my love, just eat what I cook. There's no need for you to help. You've been the one who always cook for us and now it's my turn" Jayce said.

I nodded my head and let him cook. I mean, I want to taste his cooks. "Well? What do you want to eat?" He asked and I told him to surprise me. After a few minutes, Jayce served the both of us our food and I looked at it, amazed. Jayce served us smoky chicken with potato salad and slaw. He went to get us our drink and took a seat in front of me. Jayce looked at me and said, "Try it"

I did and I couldn't help but moan at the taste of the food. Jayce's eyes turned dark and he quickly changed it back to normal. "I love it!" I told Jayce and he smiled widely. He took a bite and nodded in satisfaction. We ate our food in a comfortable silence and I decided to wash the dish afterwards. Jayce argued that he'd do it but I shut him up and told him I'll do it.

"Love, I.." Jayce started and I looked at him. He looked at me in the eyes and I waited for him to continue. "Jayce, wha-" Jayce smashed my lips with his, cutting me off and I was shocked that I didn't kiss him back. I finally came back to sense and I kissed him back as he deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he pulled me closer. He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him and I landed on a soft mattress in just a few seconds.

Jayce pulled away and I could see how dark his eyes were. "I love you" Jayce said, his voice was hoarse and I said, "I love you too" He smiled and slowly kissed me back. He moved to kiss the side of my lips until he came to a stop on my neck. I moaned when he kissed the mark he gave me and he said, "I want you" He looked up at me and I nodded my head at him.

~~~~~~

I woke up to a soft breathing behind me and I turned my head to see Jayce, sound asleep. I got up slowly, trying not to wake him up and I kissed his cheek before going to the bathroom. I did my business and brushed my teeth. I put on a robe and walked out to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of us. I put our breakfast on the counter and Jayce came in time for breakfast.

"Good morning, love" Jayce said before kissing me on the forehead and took a seat. I greeted him back and we ate our breakfast. After breakfast, Jayce took a shower while I wash the dishes. Jayce came back to the kitchen after taking a shower and told me to take a shower. "I don't have my clothes here" I told Jayce and he told me that I could wear his hoodie. I took a quick shower and put on Jayce's dark blue hoodie that was too big for me but I liked it. I brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun.