Chapter 5

I sat there on the couch staring at Jayce, without saying anything. He asked me out. My mate asked me out on a date! I don't know what to say. What should I say? Yes or no?

He looked at me, worried and I looked down, playing with my finger.

Jayce's P.O.V

I looked at her, my hands were shaking, waiting for her answer. I was nervous, worried that she will say no to me. She looked down, playing with her fingers and I sighed. She don't have to force herself for me. I looked at her and I could tell that she's confused.

"Love, you don't have to force yourself to-" I was cut off by Amelia. "Yes, I will go out on a date with you" She said, her face turned red and I was shocked with her answer. She looked at me and my eyes met her beautiful emerald green eyes. 'Our mate are soo pretty!'

I agreed with my wolf and I smirked, looking at Amelia. Her expression changed and she asked, "What? Why are you smirking?" I moved my face forward, closer to her, eyeing her lips. She turned her face and I ended up kissing her cheek. Her eyes grew wide open and she hid her face with her hands.

I sighed and I grabbed her hands, moving it away from her face. She looked at me, blushing and I smiled.

Amelia's P.O.V

I looked at him and our eyes met. His electric blue eyes never fails to make my heart go rapid. Jayce moves closer towards me, eyeing my lips. I looked away and he kissed my cheek. My eyes grew wide and I hid my face with my hands.

He grabbed my hands away from hiding my face and he smiled at me. "I have to go do my work, pack work. I'll see you later" He said. I nodded and he stood, walking out of the room. Did I actually say yes to him? I didn't, did I? I stood and walked back and forth around the room.

"Amelia!" Felicia called out, rushing into the room with two girls that was unfamiliar. I looked at Felicia confused and she smiled, a wide smile. "It's time for shopping! I mean, you have to look beautiful tomorrow" She said, excitedly.

I gasped, shocked that she knew about it, but how? Wait, did he tell them?! I looked at the other two girls and they smiled at me, I smiled back. "Oh right! They're my sisters, Rose and Alexia" Felicia said.

"Hello there! It's nice to meet you Luna. I wanted to talk to you since you ate dinner with everyone" Alexia said, excitedly. Rose smiled and said, "You mean we! Oh it's nice to finally meet you Luna"

I looked at Felicia and she looked at me confused. I sighed and said, "Please, just call me Amelia. You don't have to call me Luna" The two of them nodded and Felicia's expression changed. What's up with her? She turned around and I saw a guy walking towards us.

"Robert!" Felicia said and she ran towards the guy, who I know now as Robert. Robert hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. They're must be mates. Rose looked at them and said, "Keep it pg-13 guys!"

Alexia and I laughed, looking at them. Felicia smiled shyly and Robert smirk at Rose. Rose looked at Robert confused and Robert said, "You miss him, don't you? Oh don't worry Rose! He'll join us to the Mall"

Alexia gasped and said, "Jackson! You're here!"

I turned my face to see a guy walking towards Alexia. These people already found their mate. Oh wait. I thought Felicia and Daniel were mate. Robert looked at me and said, "You must be our Luna"