Chapter 17

We may think that we could trust the people around us. The people we're used to, closed to, friends with but one thing that we don't realize is that even though they're our close friend, they can be someone who hates you or do something bad to you. Even though he or she is your bestfriend since you're a little, still, they can be someone bad for you.

They may be nice to you, talk to you, laugh with you, help you but that, doesn't mean that they won't do anything bad. They'll do anything bad to you for their self. Some does that but some don't. We live with hatreds, jealousy, lies, love, happiness. We don't live here, in this world without any of that. Everyone experience the same thing. Not all.

That's the situation I'm in now. I couldn't believe it. My childhood bestfriend. He's been preparing everything to kill me, to destroy me, to take over my power. He's one of the dark, cold people- wolves. I trusted him. He helped me through bad things. He made me happy. He used to cheer me up everytime I'm feeling down. He helped me from getting bullied. He'd been there for me everytime I need someone to accompany me. Tyson.

He's the most trusted friend since we were a little. Why? Why does it have to be him? "What's wrong, Lia? Are you speechless? I know, I'm the dark wolf. It's amazing, don't you think?" Tyson said and I shook my head as my eyes burst into tears. Jayce comfort me and he managed to ask, "Why would you hurt your own bestfriend?"

Tyson laughed coldly and answered, "Why? Why?! It's because she have everything that I wanted! Lia, you're stronger than me. You have a strong mate. You have everyone that loves you, respect you while I don't! I'm just a normal pack member with no rank! Alpha Alexander even paid for your flight so that you could study oversea. I studied hard to study to even higher school than the school at the pack but I didn't get it!"

He stopped as he looked at me before he continued, "I've been planning to kill you. I wanted to kill you after you came back but him-" He pointed his finger to Jayce as he said, "He came to your so 'welcome home party' and you guys are mates! Everyone managed to make me fail from doing my plan to kill you! I know I can't take your power away but I can take over your place as the most strongest wolf of them all!"

He grinned evilly and I growled at him. He turned his face towards Brandon and Brandon nodded. "Now, would you rather see her die? If you don't, then come and join us if you want or should I kill you?" Tyson asked and Carolyn shook her head carefully, trying to not cut her own throat from the knife Brandon was holding. I looked at Carolyn and mouthed her a 'sorry' as I said, "Let her go and kill me. Don't hurt the others, please. Let them free"

I took a step forward and Jayce grabbed me by my wrist. I looked at Jayce as I shook my head and he whispered, "Please, don't do this" I smiled sadly at him and pulled my hand back from him. I took another step and Blake managed to say, "Amelia, please don't. Your father wouldn't like it with you being killed or join him" I ignored him and Tyson thrust his hand forward for me.

I took his hand and smirk at him. He gasped after I said, "Say goodbye to the world" I burned his hand and he screamed in pain. The others gasped and Tyson fell to his knee. I looked down at him as I pulled my hand back. Brandon died just before I was about to tell him to let Carolyn go. I smiled at Jayce and he nodded. Tyson stood infront of me and said, "You think that you can destroy me? No!"

He kicked my leg and Blake caught me before I fell to the ground. Jayce sighed in relief and attacked Tyson from behind. His eyes were changing from blue to black as he lifted Tyson by his neck and Tyson struggled to get off. Tyson looked at me and in a blink of an eye, he was thrown into the cell. He groaned and spit the blood from his mouth. He tried to stood and I rush towards him with vampire speed but before I know it, he caught me by my neck with his hand that wasn't injured.