Chapter 7: Leaving Home

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): W-What?

(Makino): For what exactly?

(Y/n): Well crew mates of course.

Makino simply stares at you making you shake abit but she suddenly sighs.

(Makino): Good I am watching you y/n.

(Y/n): I will promise you makino I will never treat these people like slaves I will treat them kindly.

(Makino): (smiles) That's good.

You suddenly hear crying and you turn to your left to see the crew members you were talking too have started crying.

(Y/n): H-Hey are you okay?

(Crew member 1): T-Thank you for those k-kind words.

(Crew member 2): Y-You are too k-kind.

(Y/n): Hey come on don't cry!

(Crew member 1 and 2): Waaahhhh!

(Y/n): Jezz calm down!

(Makino): (giggles) I will be on the ship when you are ready to go.

(Y/n): Okay I will just be going up to dadan to say goodbye.

(Makino): Okay.

Makino heads up to the ship to meet with selena while you make your way up into the mountains to say goodbye to dadan.

(Y/n): Dadan!

You open the door to see dadan and her group looking at you as you go in.

(Dadan): Yo y/n what do you want?

(Y/n): I just want to says thank you for everything you have done for me and my brothers.

(Dadan): Oh get lost.

(Y/n): Hehehehehehe.

You up to dadan and hug her.

(Y/n): Your the best dadan!

(Dadan): Wha!

Dadan starts to cry and she takes out a tissue and tries to clean up her tears.

(Y/n): Hehehehe take care dadan!

You run out of the hut leaving a happy and crying dadan behind however dadan runs out of her hut and calls out to you.

(Dadan): Take care y/n and kick the butt out of anyone who would stand in your way!

(Y/n): You bet dadan see you next time hahahahaha!

You disappear out of dadan's sight as she has a smile on her face while she is crying.

(Dadan): HAVE A GOOD SAIL Y/N!

You manage to hear what she says as you run which makes you smile.

(Y/n): I will dadan and take care.

You run back into the village and head straight to your ship were selena and makino are waiting.

(Y/n): Selena is everything ready?

(Selena): Yep!

(Y/n): Okay then let's set sail!

(Crew): Aye captain!

You and your crew get into position.

(Y/n): Okay everyone onward! 

(Crew): Yes captain!

Your ship slowly but surely starts to move as you look at docks to see everything waving you goodbye.

(Y/n): See ya everyone!

(Villagers): Take care y/n and makino!

(Makino): Goodbye everyone!

You and makino wave goodbye as the ship get out into the open sea.

(Y/n): Now then.....

You sit on the front part of the ship.

(Y/n): I wonder were we will end up.

(A/n): Done and done I am really sorry this took a while to make the heat over here is crazy and it made me bloody sick but anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the next story I will do 2 chapters on is the rwby story.