One seventy four

"Goodmorning everyone we are in our way to the pool for my swim practice. Babe is coming just because she wants to get out of the house and Weston is in the back asleep actually" Brennan says opening the vlog up. "He was up and down all night long" I say and yawn as I drive us to the pool. "Yeah he was. We didn't get a lot of sleep but that's okay, we love him" Brennan smiles. When we get to the pool Weston is awake so Brennan rushes over to practice and Weston and I sit with Mrs.Jill. "So Ryan and a couple of his friends got here for practice and instead of proceeding with practice they go hide in the bathroom" Mrs.Jill tells me as Weston sits in her lap and I give him a puff. "What? Why would Ryan do that? He's such a good kid" I say. "I know. I think he was trying to show outfit his friends" she says. "Oh I forgot to ask you, do you and Brennan mind stopping in and peeking at Ryan while Mike and I are on our little Florida anniversary trip?" She asks. "Your letting him stay by himself?" I ask. "Yeah. We're all kinda nervous about it" She says. "He can just come stay with us for the night" I tell her. "Really? That would be great" she says. "Yeah of course. Our guest room is all finished up and we'd love for him to come spend the night" I smile at her and feed Weston another puff. "Thank You" she smiles.

Once we get home from brennans practice he grills some chicken and we make grilled chicken salads for lunch. I cut cherry tomatoes in half and feed them to Weston with some other things. "Oh I told your mom that Ryan could stay with us while your parents are in Naples" I tell Brennan and he nods. "Oh let's announce our fun news" he says getting out the camera and setting it up to where it's facing both of us. "Hey Guys we are currently eating lunch and we wanted to announce something fun and something we are excited for" Brennan smiles. "It's mainly about Brennan and Weston and I are just following along because we've never been to this place" I add. "So coke hit me up and asked if I liked soccer and I was like yeah of course I love soccer and they were all like we wanna send you to Sweden and you get to hold the flag for the World Cup game Sweden vs Mexico so here a couple months later we're going to Sweden!" Brennan says. "So Saturday Mrs.Jill, Brennan, Weston and I are flying to New York and staying the night and then we fly to Sweden and Mrs.Jill flys home and then we are staying two and a half days and then we're flying to Barcelona to meet up with them for our cruise. So we are full of traveling, lots of laundry and packing going on" I explain and Brennan nods. "It's gonna be a ton of fun and of course you guys are coming with us" Brennan smiles and Weston claps. "Yay! Are you excited to go to Sweden and watch your first World Cup?" I ask Weston and he claps some more. "He's estatic" I laugh.

We chill at the house for the rest of the night, have dinner, and just have a movie night before bed.