Chapter one nineteen

"We are getting kind of a late start today because we are lazy today and it's rainy. Mommy is on the couch with Annie and Hayley, Daddy is in the kitchen cooking.... omelettes I hope, and Weston is chilling out in his swing that I put down here. It's a rainy and I have his swing by the window wall so he can get a little sunlight but not too much. He's sleeping really well" I say to the vlog. "I'm not making omelettes. I'm loading the dishwasher" daddy laughs. "Can you make omelettes?" I ask and mommy laughs too. "Yes I'll make you an omelet. Mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach?" He asks and I nod. "Yes please" I smile and sit down next to my mom on the couch. I look into her laptop and she's looking at comments from the last vlog before I left. "Oh look someone made fun of me for eating fries and mustard. Guys that's like my favorite snack ever is french fries dipped in mustard. It's so flippin good" I say and mommy laughs. 

A little bit later Mia and her dad come over but I stay up in my room with Weston because I don't like Mia and frankly, don't want her to hold my baby. There's a knock on the door and I'm worried it's Mia but Brennan sticks his head in instead. "Hey babe" I smile and he shuts the door behind him. "Hello gorgeous" he smiles and kisses me. "You just missed the biggest poppy diaper ever" I say as he sits down. "Dang I'm sorry I missed that" he laughs. I show him the outfit I ordered for Weston's first thanksgiving and he laughs. "That's so cute" he says and I kiss his cheek. "Let's chill and watch a movie while Weston is sleeping" he says. I hand him my remote and he turns on Elf as I put my laptop down and snuggle under the covers with him.

I hear to familiar voices downstairs and elf is almost over and Brennan is passed out with Weston on his chest. I get up and run down stairs. "Manda! Emily!" I yell and jump in Amanda's arms. Amanda and Emily are 16 and they are some of my bestfriends. We keep our horse Luna at Amanda's barn. "Oh my gosh you've been gone so long! Last time we saw you you were like 8 months pregnant!" Emily says and I nod. "I know. And he's a month old now" I say and I hear him crying faintly. I take off running but I dont make it before he wakes Brennan up. "Sorry Em and Manda are here and I got excited" I tell him. "No big deal" he smiles and comes downstairs with me. "Oh my gosh gimme gimme gimme!" Amanda says and takes Weston from Brennan. "You are the cutest little sweetest thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life oh my gosh!" She gushs. I laugh over the odd sentence she just made up. "Weirdo" I giggle and sit on one side of her while Emily sits on the other. "Annie text me everyone's chick fil a order me and daddy are going to pick it up" mommy says as her and daddy walk out the garage door. Annie passes her phone around for all of us to write down our order.

After we eat we are all hanging out in the livingroom and mommy turns the camera off. "We are having...." she says. "Another baby!" I yell and Brennan's eyes go wide. "No! Just kidding nobody take that seriously. It will be years before those 2 give us more babies" daddy says and points at me and Brennan. "I was gonna say we're having a sleepover! Amanda and Emily and Brennan are all spending the night tonight!" Mommy says excitedly. "Yeah! And Weston's having tummy time" Hayley says and mommy films Weston on the floor. "Yeah my baby app says that at one month he will start picking up his head and turning it side to side and stuff so the doctor told me to do 15 minutes of tummy time twice a day" I say to the camera.

After we give Weston a bath Brennan puts him to bed while I sit in Annie's room with my friends. About half and hour later when Weston is asleep Brennan comes in and sits behind me with his back against the wall. I scoot back so I'm basically in his lap.