Chapter one hundred

"Outfit of the day Teagan" mommy says when I come downstairs with Weston. "Oh okay. Well I'm wearing these black adidas leggings with white strips and a white adidas shirt with black stripes and my white and black adidas shoes. Westie is wearing this H&M baby long sleeve red and cream striped onesie with these navy blue joggers and some cream colored socks" I say giving out outfit of the days. "Super cute. Okay let's head to the trampoline park" she says. We have to go to Sky Zone so Annie and Hayden can film for tiger beat and then we are gonna go sit on set from 1 to 10 so they can film chicken girls. They are wrapping season 1 tonight and I'm like sad about it and I'm not even in the show. They want to get me or Weston in somehow during season 2 though, I'm just not sure if it will happen.

We meet Hayden and Mr.Jimmy in the parking lot of Sky zone. I have a sleeping Weston in his car seat with his diaper bag. "Surprise" Hunter says coming out from the other side of the car. "Oh hey babe. I didn't know you were coming" I say and kiss him. "It was a last minute decision. Dylan cancelled on me for Brec" he says. "Awe I'm sorry babe. But we can jump together" I say excitedly. "Your such a kid" he laughs and kisses me again. When we go inside it's time for Westie to eat so Hunter feeds him. "He's getting big" he says. "Oh I know. His preemie clothes are starting to fit a little snugly" I say and lean over to kiss Weston's head. "Get Teagan, show us what you can still do while Hunter has Wes" mommy says vlogging and pointing to the trampoline. "It's been a long time" I say and go out onto the trampoline. I jump for an minute and then start doing gymnastics tricks. "I can't believe after having a baby your still so flexible and that you can still do that stuff" Mr.Jimmy laughs. Once Weston is done eating he falls back asleep in his car seat and Hunter comes out and jumps with me.

When they are done filming Hunter and I go with mommy, Mum, Paige, and Hayley to eat in and out burger and Annie goes with Mr.Jimmy and Hayden to see the set of the other show that Hayden is working on. We sit down to eat and laugh and have a good time.

When we get to set Hunter hangs out with Weston while I do school work. "I'm done" I say after awhile and put my laptop up. "Come here baby boy. It's time to eat" I say and grab Westie from Hunter. Hunter fixes the bottle for me and I feed Weston. After he eats he lays on my legs and looks up at me. "Your wide awake aren't you baby? Huh? Aren't you?" I ask in baby babble. "Hold him for a picture" Hunter tells me. I hold Weston up and put us cheek to cheek and Hunter takes a picture for snapchat. "We should get professionally pictures made of the 3 of us" I say and he nods. "I'd be down for that. That would be cute. And we could get some cute shots of Westie while he's still tiny" he tells me. "Paige is really good she can take them. It's just a matter of when" I say and he agrees. We do some online shopping for our pictures and get some stuff ordered.

"That's a wrap on chicken girls!" The director says and everyone cheers and claps. It wakes Weston up from his nap on my chest and he starts crying. "We scared our youngest fan" the director says and everyone laughs. "Speaking of youngest fan, we got Weston something" he says. He brings Hunter a onesie that looks just like everyone else's Brat tshirts. "We got home one in his size now, and a bigger size, and then eventually we will get him a little tshirt" he says. "Thank you so much" I smile up at him from my place on the floor. Hunter gets up and finally Weston stops crying and falls back asleep so we put him in the car seat. Hunter helps me up and we go back to the apartment and crash. I'm exhausted.