One sixty

"Hey everyone. So I'be been pretty MIA since my trip to Hawaii. Sorry about that. Brennan and I came to LA. Weston is 5 months old now. I'm 19.... yeah 19 weeks pregnant. My bump is wittle. They said that baby girl will be little just like Weston was but she hopefully won't come early. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy really. If yo follow my families vlog channel you will see that I haven't been in any of the vlogs recently, Weston only being in a few. Just a personal decision. Brennan and I have been working through some things, I've been dealing with a teething 5 month old who refuses to sleep through the night and take a nap, and I'm 19 weeks pregnant so I just didn't want to worry about the vlog. I haven't been avoiding it, but I haven't been jumping in front of the camera either. I'm heading to Maryland again soon. Brennan graduates this month and we want to move into our new house and be settled before baby girl comes. If you didn't know we found a house literally right across the street from my parents house and my parents bought it and we rent it from them. The only reason they bought it is so we could do whatever we wanted to it since they are our landlords. We can paint and whatever. Ummm so I've been in Maryland. Brennan, Mr.Mike, Daddy, and Ryan have been painting. Our house is so cute. It's blue in the outside with red shutters and red door and Weston and Baby girls room is Gray. We don't have any furniture yet but thats next. I'm back in LA now and I'm with Annie a lot. I'm just gonna briefly touch on this subject, I've seen what people are posting on Instagram and twitter and stop it. Annie announced today that her and Hayden were dating and they broke up. She still cares for him a lot of course, and I know he still cares for her. It's no fair for them to be going through this and having to deal with you guys crap on the internet. I know you want to know what's going on but you have no rights. You are fans and we love you guys, but we don't have to tell you everything. This is the main reason we didn't inform you guys they were dating in the first place. It's a huge decision. It isn't easy. And for it all to be documented daily. I can't even go watch the vlogs fro mehen weston was little without feeling sick to my stomach because I wasn't with the love of my life in those videos. I was with a summerall, who I had to block from twitter because of the things he was tweeting about my sister. Not cool Hunter. When I started dating Brennan I sat down with my parents, Brennan, and Brennan's parents one night and we had a very long conversation about putting our relationship on the internet. We decided we would. When Annie and Hayden started dating they sat down and had the same conversation with the parents and decided they wouldn't. It's our business though. We want to please y'all so bad because y'all are the reason we do what we do but some things are just too private. Thank you for understanding. Don't hate on either one of them. Please. Thanks for watching and if you aren't subscribed to the TeagFam then do so down below. Put a smile on someone's face today" I say ending my video. I carry Weston downstairs with me and Annie is sitting on the couch. "It's okay" I say sitting next to her with Weston and my laptop. Annie gives me a small smile. "Give me my nephew" she says and I hand him to her. She sings him to sleep as I edit my video.