twelve

Today Annie had to be on set super early but they weren't actually gonna be on set so Paige, Hayley, and I stayed back. We slept in and I was the first one to wake up. I grabbed the camera and turned it on. "goodmorning guys! I just woke up. Hayley and Paige are still over there sleeping. Mommy and Annie are on set. We decided not to go today because they were gonna be outside all day and... thats no fun. So ummm we only have a couple more days here in toronto and then we are going to LA for a day which im super excided about. While we are there for that day If everything works out Im gonna get to go to Brennans water polo match. He's in California with Mrs.Jill right now for the Junior Olympics and he only has one game late afternoon and practice early early that morning so while he is practicing we will be flying. Him and Mrs.Jill are gonna pick me up while the rest of my family goes and does their thing and then I'll meet back up with my family later on. I'm super excited" I say and then turn the camera off. I order all of us breakfast and when it gets to the room I wake the sleepy heads up. After breakfast we go swimming and then to the sauna. I go change into some workout clothes and then go to the hotel gym while Paige and Hayley go get some cupcakes and presents to give to mommy hen they get home because tomorrow is her birthday. When I get back up to the room they still aren't back. "I just got back from working out. Paige and I have been trying to go to the gym and workout at least once a day because we are going to hawaii in a couple of days and I want to be toned"  I explain to the camera and then shower and sit on my bed and facetime Brennan. We had previously had a fight before we left for Canada but he just all the sudden got over it. I was glad because for a day or two I thought I had seriously lost him. When Paige came in she started vlogging and I was still on facetime and she awed at us. "You guys make me miss Curtis" She says sadly and I frown. "A facetime isnt that great. Hes in Cali and we are here so our connection sucks" I say and lose connection again. I frown and shut my laptop. "Im just ready to spend a day with Brennan and then be able to lay out on a beach alllll day long" I say thinking about Hawaii. I look at Paige and realize shes still filming. "Guys I bought a Calvin Klein bikini for hawaii.. probably my favorite purchase ive ever made" I say and Paige laughs.