One seventy

"Goodmorning everyone so if you saw yesterday's vlog you would see that Weston and I flew out to surprise my family in LA for the weekend so that's where we are. Brennan is also vlogging his weekend while we're away and were editing it all together and putting it out there for you guys" I say starting the vlog with Weston on my hip. "So right now mommy and Annie are filming for a girl named jo. Daddy is making me and Weston...." I peek into the pan. "Oooo eggs. Yummy" I say and set my vlogging camera on the counter and putting Weston in his high chair. "So have you learned anything from having your own family vlogging channel?" Daddy asks and I turn my camera off. "Well used to I could film a total of 5 minutes of my day and it would be okay because everyone else also blogged their day, now it's just me and Brennan putting out at least 15 minute vlogs everyday so sometimes I feel like their boring but people don't have to watch if they don't want too so" I say and daddy nods. "And the editing?" He questions. "Definitely different than editing my main channel sit down videos but it's not that difficult. I enjoy it" I say and daddy hands me a plate of scrambled eggs for Weston. I cut them up in bite sized chunks and put them in the fridge to cool. Daddy hands me a plate with fried eggs on it.

A little bit later I'm sitting on the couch and Weston is rolling around the floor. I take out the vlogging camera and film him. "Guys I don't think we've talked about Weston's milestones recently. Weston is 8 months old and guys he might be small on all the charts but his brain is developing fast. He says mama and dada and actually knows who he's talking about. He can say Hi and he waves bye and makes a B sound but Bye doesn't quite come out. He rolls and sits up and reaches and he sits on his Butt and scoots around and he's just growing so fast. Baby girl is growing fast too. Only 4 more months until she's here...not even a full 4 months" I say and film Weston being cute.

"Okay so I know I haven't filmed a ton today but Brennan said he got lots of footage from his waterpolo match so that's good. So if you've been keeping up with us on Brennan's parents channel you've seen that each day we've given you a clue as to where our mystery summer vacation is and today they revealed where we're going. Mr.Mike, Mrs.Jill, Katie, Ryan, Brennan, Weston, and I are all going on a Disney Cruise around Europe. We're spending 2 day in Barcelona, then going on our cruise around back to Barcelona and then coming home from there. Of course we will be vlogging the whole time and we can't wait to go. For now though Weston and I are gonna go take a bath and then head to bed. Goodnight everyone" I smile