chapter thirty one

Mommy woke us up at the same time as yesterday. I got up and pulled my hair into a pony tail and put on nike shorts and one of brennans shirts. "Im sure someone has wondered why Teagan is always wearing boy shirts that are mainly water polo and no she doesnt pllay waterpolo but Brennan does" Mommy laughs and we head too set. 

I eat breakfast on set again and have oatmeal, which was not as good as the oatmeal in hawaii by the way. I sit and facetime Brennan for about a hour and then me and Mommy lay down and take a nap while Annie is on set. Annie woke me up when the cast broke for lunch and we had yummy yummy lunch. 

Afterwords we sat and waited for them to call me back to set. "So give me a hint on what the babys name is" Mommy says and I smile and shake my head. "Can I know his middle name?" She asks and I ponder on it. "Well with his first name we liked Michael for his middle name just like Brennan and Mr.Mike but I insisted that his middle name was Caleb. It doesnt sound as good with his middle name as Michael but It means a lot to me that he has the middle name Caleb and Brennan understood" I explain and Mommy smiles big. "Thats really really sweet" She says and kisses my forehead. "We almost named him Logan though after Caleb but I just liked Caleb for a middle name better and I am absolutely in love with his first name" I say and she pouts. "Please tell me!" She begs and I shake my head. "How about his initials so I can buy him something with his initials on it?" She asks. "His first initial is W, his second is C and i guess his last is D because I dont want his clothes to look weird but technically his name is Blank Caleb LeBlanc- Donnelly" I say.

When we get home from set me and Annie lay own immediately just like yesterday. We lay around for an hour until Mommy films trying to get us to get up to go eat dinner. "I dont want to get up" I whine and Mommy laughs at me. She finally gets us up and I put on skinny jeans so that I wont look so plain going out into the world. "Mommy my skinny jeans dont fit anymore" I say with a sad face. She pouts and laughs at me as I try to button my jeans over my little bump. I end up just wearing nike leggings and we leave. "After dinner can we go get me some jeans and some shirts?" I ask and mommy nods. "We need to find a store that has a maternity section" She says. "Oh wow thats weird to say. Buying my 17 year old maternity clothes" She says and sighs. I instantly feel bad about myself.

After dinner we get the rest of our sandwiches and go to get me some clothes. On the way to the store we realized Annie left her phone at the restaurant so we went back to potbellys to get her phone and then to the store. I got some new jeans with stretchy tops, i got some jean shorts, a couple dressed, some rompers, and a couple tops. When we leave I thank mommy for my new clothes and then we go back to the hotel to watch Trolls I think.

When we got back to the hotel we went to the wrong floor and to the wrong room and mommy tried to get in and the door swung open and a man was standing there. We quickly realized that we were on the wrong floor and it was so embarrassing. We went home and told the story to the vlog and then laid down to watch trolls and I fell into a deep sleep.