Chapter ninety nine

"It's our day off again. these girls are doing school, I'm watching Westie for Teagan, Hunter came and spent the night but he's already gone because he had some stuff to do with Dylan, Paige is gone doing her filming stuff, we are getting stuff done today you guys" mommy says starting the vlog. "We are doing school, then going to the mall to eat lunch, and then the girls want to go to the pool" she says explaining how our day is gonna go. "Do you think it'll be to cold for me to put West in?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Maybe not. We can try" she tells me and then turns her attention to Weston and films him doing something cute I'm sure. I continue to do my school work.

I finished school before my sisters so I went and showered and put on black spaghetti strap dress with a white tshirt underneath. I slide on my adidas and some jewelry and then change Weston into a little gray onesie that says "Mamas boy" on the front with some cute little orange shorts. When everyone else is getting ready to leave I change his diaper and put him in his car seat and he drifts off to sleep. "Cute pie" I whisper as I stand up from my crouching position. "Your outfits cute" Annie says coming in from her room. "Thanks" I smile. "I'm gonna go do my hair and makeup" I say and run back upstairs. I do my makeup and straighten my long hair.

When we get to the mall I have Weston in his stroller and we are trying to find somewhere to eat at. As we are walking I hear a familiar voice say "I smell Annie". As I search to find the voice I see Mr.Jimmy and Hayden, with my Hunter standing a couple feet away on the phone. "Mommy" I say and she shushs me. We walk over to them but Annie still hasn't spotted them and Hayden and Hunter still haven't stopped us. When Hayden looks up and sees us he gasps. "I told you I smelled Annie!" He says to his dad and we all laugh. Hunter still hasn't noticed that I'm here. "He doesn't know your hear but he's on an...important phone call" Mr.Jimmy says putting an arm around my shoulder. "Is everything okay?" I question looking up at him. "Nothing you need to worry about dear" he says and kisses my forehead. Hunter is pacing back and forth. When he gets off the phone he sits on a nearby bench and puts his head in hands, obviously frustrated. Mr.Jimmy grabs the stroller from me. "Go ahead" he says and I walk towards Hunter. "Hey stranger" I say with a smile on my face. He looks up and smiles. "Hey gorgeous" he says and meets me half way. He kisses me. "Is everything okay? You looked frustrated" I say wth my arms around his waist. He looks down at me with a genuine smile on his face. "Everything's fine love. What a surprise to see you here! My dad told me we were going to get lunch, not that I was meeting the love of my life here" he says and I giggle. "Your very affectionate today Mr.Summerall" I smile and kiss him again. "Is my baby boy here?" He asks me and I nod. "He's with your dad" I say and he grabs my hand and we run over to him. He picks up Weston, who is wide awake. "Your onesie is too true" he laughs and kisses his cheek.

We go eat lunch at a Japanese restaurant and then we head back to our apartment to go swimming. We all change into our swimsuits and go down to the pool. "Here Annie, hold him while I get in" I say and ease into the pool. It's not too cold so I hold my arms out for him and Annie hands him to me carefully. "Hey baby" I say and he smiles at me as I ease him into the water. I walk around with him some and then when the girls are ready to get in and splash around I get out. I lay on a chair beside mommy and let Weston take his nap on my chest. "Westie went for a swim didn't you baby boy?" Mommy says filming him when his eyes are still open. "He's tired" I say and run his back.

When we get back to the apartment I bath Weston and then shower. Mum, Hayley, Weston, and I watch a movie while Annie cleans her room and then we all watch Bambi together.