Chapter one twenty nine

"Goodmorning friends! This morning we have little Hayley here in bed still snoozing, we aren't gonna film Annie because she's over there in a towel, Paige is like almost already ready, and Teagan is laying here with Hayley but she's already showered. She just has to do her hair and makeup and get Westie ready" mommy says starting off the vlog. I sit up and smile at the camera. "Weston slept all night last night and it was amazing" I say. He turned 2 months old the other day and I actually feel like he's grown so much.

I go back to my room and put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans with a maroon long sleeve with a off white fur vest and some brown booties and a few brown jewelry pieces. Paige curls my hair and I do my own makeup. I put Weston in a white long sleeve onesie with little black woodland creatures all over it. I put on the dark gray pants that go with it and some little socks.

We get to the venue and just mess around waiting on everything to happen. They give me little jobs to do that I can do with Weston. I walk in to a room and see Jimmy and Hunter standing there talking. I freeze up and I'm grateful that Brennan had a swim team thing and couldn't come until much later. I don't want to see him and Hunter together. It shouldn't be awkward. We agreed to be bestfriends again. Hunter starts walking my way. "Hey Teagan" he says as he passes with a nice smile. "Hi hunter" I respond. Apparently we aren't gonna go back to the way we used to be. I can't think of a time that he called me Teagan.

I help around for awhile and I see Sydney and Luke walk in. "Ahhh" I say almost a scream and run over and hug them. "I love you guys" I say and they laugh as they hug me back. "Don't you love me?" I hear a voice say from behind them. I see Brennan standing there and I laugh. "Hey babe. I thought you had a swim meet?" I say and walk over and kiss him. "They cancelled it because there were no Refs" he says. "Where's my kid?" He asks and I laugh. I grab his hand and we walk hand in hand to the room where Paige is doing makeup. Brooke is getting her makeup done and holding Weston at the same time. "Your such a happy baby. Yes you are" she coos at him. "He sure is. I think he loves his Brookie" I say and she turns and looks at us with a smile. "Can I see him?" Brennan asks. "Of course" she says and hands him to Brennan. He sits on another couch with him. We are going to LA and I don't know when we are going home so he's trying to spend as much time as possible with him.

After the concert, which was amazing by the way, we go to the hotel we are staying in tonight. We are flying out to LA tomorrow with Brooke and Nichole and I'm so excited. I love LA. We hang out with our friends and order some pizza. Hayley, Brooke, and I sit in a bed with Weston laying in front of my and eat pizza and answer the question of the day and then Brooke goes back to her room and I sleep in the bed with Mommy.