Chapter sixty five

Mommy woke me up this morning by telling me that there was someone here for me.  I rolled out of bed and checked myself in the mirror. I was still wearing Hunters hoodie and some black leggings. I went and poked my head over the side of the loft and see my best friend on the couch below. I go down the stairs as quickly as possible. "Hunter!" I yell as I jump into his arms. "Hey Tilly" He laughs and hugs me tight. "nice sweatshirt" He laughs when he puts me back down on the ground. "Thanks. It's my bestfriends" I lagh. "I have come to rescue you today. I havent really seen or hung out with you since hawaii and I didnt even get to hang out with you then because.. you know. Anyway today is a boring day for your family so I'm gonna steal you for the day and take you out and have a Tilly and Hunter day" He smiles. "You are so sweet! Thank you so much! Let me go shower and get ready" I smile and we hug again. I go to the bathroom and shower and then do my makeup. I straighten my hair and go back up to my loft to get ready. I put on ripped skinny jeans and a powder blue kinda dressy tshirt. I put on some jewelry and pull on my brown tommy Hilfiger shoes. I go back downstairs and Hunter stands up and smiles at me. The  girls were not out of bed yet so when we leave we walk past the girls room. "Brennan?" Hayley asks sounding confused. "Not this time" Hunter laughs and walks into their room. They both get up and hug him and then we leave.

He first takes me to breakfast at a cute little cafe. "How about you order for me and I'll order for you" I say when we sit at the table. "Okay okay. Ive known you for less than a year but i'm sure I can do this" He says and the waitress comes over. "She will have an egg white omlette with spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms. And she will also have a bagel slice with strawberry cream cheese and orange juice to drink" he says and I smile at the fact that he knew my exact order. "And he will have the scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, toast, and sausage" I say. "that comes with oatmeal or grits" the waitress says. "Oh he doesnt like either... but he will have oatmeal because he would order it for me to eat!" I say and he smiles. "Yall are a really cute couple" SHe laughs before walking away. "Oh we arent-" I try to say and he talks over me. "Thank you so much!" Hunter says loudly. "I think that went well" I laugh and he nods. " I really thought you were gonna get the oatmeal thing wrong" He laughs at me. "Well I almost said neither and then I thought about the fact that your always looking out for me and thinking about what I want so youd get me oatmeal because its one of my favorite foods" I smile. 

After breakfast we head to where we met for the first time. Its the place where the water fountain is, where Hayden picked Annie up and walked her through the water fountain. What you didnt see in the vlog was me and Hunter becoming best friends behind the camera. We walk around and do some shopping. We go get ice cream and go to a bench to sit. "This is the first place that we met" I smile when we sit down. "I know. It seems like it was a really long time ago but it really wasnt" he smiles. "I wasnt dating Brennan yet and now we are engaged and have a baby on the way" I laugh and Hunter laughs with me but I know it was fake. "Why do you hate him so much?" I ask licking my ice cream. "because you belong with me. I'm in love with you and you should be with me not him" He says. "Hunter..." I start to say. "Just hear me out, Brennan and you have been friends since you were little kids and it took him forever to figure out that he likes you. The night I met you and saw you standing on top of this bench doing a gymnastics move, i knew I loved you. And I know you like, or liked, me too" he says. "Your right. I might be with the wrong person. But that doesnt matter because I love him. I love you too. Trust me I do. You make Brennan really jealous because I think deep down he knows that I love you too. But I am pregnant with his child and I'm engaged to him" I tell him. He decides to make a joke out of the situation by saying "No fair because I didnt get the chance to get you pregnant" He laughs. I laugh and get up and pull him up. "Come on goofball" I say and we have a good rest of the day. 

When I get back to the apartment nobody else is home yet. I go to my couch upstairs and get on my laptop and facetime Brennan. "Hey babe" I smile when he answers. "Hi" He says and fake smiles. "Whats wrong?" I ask. "Well I see that you and Hunter went on a date today" He says. "Oh my. Mm was focused on the girls today so he took me on a bestfriend date" I sigh. I start thinking about everything that Hunter was talking about today. "Hey babe if we went out for breakfast what would I order?" I ask. "I dont know bacon and eggs?" he says. I tell him I have to go and call Hunter on the phone. "Brennan doesnt know my breakfast order. He thinks that I would order bacon" I tell him. "You hate bacon" He says. "I know" i sigh.