Four

The next morning mommy wakes me up and tells me breakfast is ready. I go downstairs and daddy made cinnamon rolls. I sit at the island and eat breakfast with Hayley. After breakfast mommy tells us to go get ready to go the Donnellys. My heart starts beating fast and I go up to Paige's room. "Paiggggeeeee I can't see Brennan" I whine like a little kid. "It'll be okay. I promise" she says with a smile. I roll my eyes and go to my room and put on a one piece swimsuit and some shorts over it. I slide on some flip flops and put on a little water proof mascara and leave my hair in its natural waves.

We all pile into the tesla and head to their house. When we get there Mrs.Jill is also vlogging and she vlogs us coming in. "Katie! Ryan!" She calls and they come up from downstairs. "Brennan is in the shower but he should be out soon" she says and we all hug Katie and Ryan.

All the adults are sitting on the back deck while the kids are at the dock. I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders and I turn around and see Brennan. I smile and hug him. "Good to have you back in town! I was starting to think you'd never come back" he says with a laugh. "LA is great but it's not home" I say when we pull away from our hug. "You wanna go sit on the swing and talk?" He asks me. The swing is under the deck and I was thankful for that because then Paige couldn't stare at us. I nod and we go to the swing. "I'm sorry I haven't talked to you the last couple days" he says. "I didn't know what to say after I saw Paige's live" he says and I look down. "Yeah sorry about that. I didn't know she was on" I tell him and he grabs my hand. "I like you too" he smiles at me and I smile back. "Really? Like your not just playing around?" I ask and he nods. "I promise. I've liked you since we were little kids" he says and I can't stop smiling. "Let me take you out on a date next weekend" he says. I nod. "I would love too Brennan" I say and he smiles. The adults come down from the deck. "Who's ready to go out on the boat?!" Mr.Mike asks. I look at Brennan. "Last one to the boat loses" I say and take off running. He chases after me but I get to the boat first. I stick my tongue out at him and he rolls his eyes and laughs. "Who's tubing first? We have a 3 person tube if 3 people want to go" Mrs.Jill says. "We can let Annie and Katie go first and then Me and Brennan will ride with Hayley since she's small. She can lay in the middle of us" I say and everyone agrees. Me and Brennan sit on the couch at the back so we can watch the girls tube. They were going really well and then we hit a bump and they both fly off. They climb back on and we pull them in. Me and Brennan put Hayley in the middle of us and she screams the whole time we're out. Brennan ended up falling off. When they pull us back in Hayley gets off and I stand up on the float to climb back in the boat and Brennan pushes me in. "Knowing Teagan, this is war" daddy laughs. I come back up and climb back on the raft. Brennan is laughing at me and I push him in. When he comes up he grabs my ankle and pulls me in with him. "Oh no! Bren don't hurt her" Mrs.Jill says. "Oh Teagan can hold her own. If she gets hurt she will just hurt him back" mommy says and Annie and Katie laugh. Finally we get back in the boat and I lay on the floor: "I'm gonna die at the gym Monday morning. I'm so out of shape. That wore me out" I say and everyone laughs at me. When we get back to their house we have dinner out on the back deck and then all the kids go downstairs to watch a movie while the adults stay upstairs and chat. We settle on the movie Moana and I snuggle up to Brennan on the couch and fall asleep with my head on his chest.