Chapter seventy four

Hayley and I didn't go to sleep until way too late so I didn't wake up until about noon time. I get up and take a shower before we head over to the rock your hair house hold to get ready for the awards tonight. I take both my dresses over to the house and let them help me choose between the maroon and the nude. The maroon with nude heels won. I sit in a chair and someone does my makeup for me. After my makeup is done Micheal starts on my hair. When he's done I go look in the mirror and I have on silver and maroon dramatic eyes with a nice wing and amazing eye lashes. Micheal curls my hair into big waves and pins one side of it back.

When it's almost time to go I put my dress and my heels on and take pictures with people. I get pictures of me with both of my sisters and then some of all of us. I get pictures with Brooke and Rush and daddy and mommy. "Remind me to get pictures with the Summerall boys tonight because I'll forget" I tell my mom and she smiles and nods. "Your Summerall boys?" She asks and I nod. "Yes MY Summerall boys" I say and kiss her cheek.

Mommy, Annie, and I get our own car because Brooke and Annie couldn't be in the same car for some reason. We get there and more pictures of everyone gets taken. We find my Summerall boys and I hug all 3 of them and get pictures with them. I walk beside Hunter most of the time and hold onto his arm. "Awe cute couple!" This lady says walking past and I shake my head.

We get to the awards and I'm stuck to Hunter the whole time because I get kind of nervous in big crowds, and it's gotten worse with pregnancy. Hunter and I are sitting together eating our salad and it's almost time for Brooke, Hayden, and Annie to go on stage. "I'm nervous for them" I say and Bunter puts his hand on my knee. They announce them and I smile as they go out on stage. Mommy films it and then turns it on me for a second. "I love them so much" I say and a tear streaks down my face. When they come off stage I hug the 3 of them. "I love you guys" I say.

We get back to the rock your hair house and hang out and watch movies and stuff. "I don't think we can fit everyone on the couch" Mommy says. "I'll go sleep with Brooke" I volunteer and everyone laughs. "Brooke's already in bed but if you can climb in bed with her and she doesn't punch you away then be my guest" Nichole says. I go upstairs to Brooke's room and open the door. She is still kind of awake. "Can I sleep with you tonight Brookie?" I ask and she nods. I walk over and climb in bed and drift asleep.