One fifty seven

"Good morning everyone. So as you saw in the vlog yesterday me and Weston flew back to LA. We had a wonderful cruise vacay with the Donnelly family but we're also glad to be back in LA with my mommy and daddy. Brennan was gonna come too but they decided last minute to go visit family so he didn't get too. Today is Easter so happy Easter. We're about to go open our Easter baskets" I explain to the camera as I walk down the stairs with Weston on my hip. Annie and Hayley are getting up out of the fort that they made last night. "Morning Girls!" I say and they smile. I hand mommy the camera and we get our baskets. Weston's is a cute baby blue basket with different kinds of baby snacks and baby toys for him. "Oh Weston this is so much fun!" I say sitting on the floor with him between my legs with a light up car in front of him. He keeps hitting the button that makes the lights and the noises happen. "The easter bunny doesn't come anymore when you have babies because he comes for your babies but I made you a Basket Teag" Mommy says bringing me this super cute yellow basket. "Awe thanks mommy" I say smiling at her. "I know you like to use baskets for the babies toys and things and since we don't know if the new baby is a boy or a girl I got you Yellow" she says. "Show the blog what's in it" daddy says. "Well I've got some pink peeps, some mini eggs, Hershey kisses with almonds, white cheddar cheese it'z, a pack of super cute onesies that could be for a boy or a girl, a cute little stuffed animal for the new baby, and a pack of my favorite gum. Thanks mommy, thanks daddy" I say and they both say your welcome.

The rest of the day is just kind of boring. Weston naps, I do school, I nap, Weston eats, I eat, we cuddle, and then before we know it it's bath time. West And I take a bath together tonight. We eat dinner and then it's bed time.

Sorry that it's a sucky and short chapter. Not much to write about.