Chapter one twenty seven

"Happy thanksgiving!" I say to my family as I come down the stairs. "Hiii Tiwwy can I howd baby Weston?" Our little cousin Aiden asks. "Of course you can. Go sit on the couch and Johanna will help you" I say with a smile and she nods. Our Nonnie came to Maryland for thanksgiving and she brought her 2 grandkids she has custody of. Johanna is 15 and Aiden is 4 and we love them a lot. Johanna takes Weston from me and her, Hayley, and Aiden go sit on the couch and hold him.

"You look super cute" mommy says vlogging my outfit. I have on a jean skirt that buttons all the way up and a long sleeve white shirt with ruffles on the sleeve. "Thanks. After we eat I have to head over to Brennan's for their thanksgiving" I say. "Is Weat wearing that cute outfit?" Annie asks and I nod. "Go show the vlog his outfit" mommy says handing me the camera. "A couple weeks ago I went shopping with Mrs.Jill and we got this onesie and it says gobble gobble and it has a cute little turkey on it and these orange pants are so cute" I say showing him in Aidens arms. "Your such a big boy holding him all by yourself" I tell Aiden even though Johanna has his head supported. "I love him" Aiden tells me. "And he loves you" I say and then hand Hayley the camera and go help Nonnie cook.

Finally we sit down to eat. "Okay so we are eating a little earlier than usual to Teagan can get to Brennan's because they also have family in town that haven't met Weston yet, but before we eat we're gonna pass the camera around and say what we're thankful for" Annie says. The camera goes around and when it gets to me I point it at Weston. "This is what I'm thankful for" and the point it back at me. "I'm thankful for having a healthy baby and a loving boyfriend and an amazing family. I'm also thankful for our Bratayley subscribers and my personal channel subscribers, you guys are awesome" I say and then pass the camera. After we eat I load Weston up and head over to The Donnellys house. When I walk in Mrs.Jill hugs me. "Hey baby! Brennan's in the shower but he'll be out soon" she tells me. "Happy thanksgiving" I say and she says it back. "Everyone I know you know Teagan, she's been around forever but you haven't met this sweet little boy, Weston" Mr.Mike says hugging me, talking to everyone. "Hi" I say to a bunch of people and the Nan and Pap take Weston. "Babe" I hear a familiar voice say. I look at Brennan's old room and he waves me over. I go in and he's in his towel, having just got out of the shower. He kisses me. "Happy thanksgiving" I say when we pull away. He chuckles. "Happy thanksgiving gorgeous" he says. "I need help with what to wear" he says. I go to his closet and pick out khaki pants and a nice button up shirt. I watch as he gets dressed and does his hair. "That took you like no time at all" I laugh. "You only think that because you take forever to get ready" he laughs. "It takes time to look this good" I smile. "You always look good" he smirks. "Thank you babe. We should to relieve Nan and Pap of Weston" I say and he nods. We walk out. "Katie will you take a family picture of us before it gets dark?" I ask and she nods. Brennan grabs Weston from Uncle Chris and we go outside to take cute family pictures. "Westons first Thansgiving!" I say and kiss his cheek, I heard Katie snap a picture of it.

After hanging out with everyone they decide to go out on the boats. "I'm gonna hang back here. It's wat to cold for West on the boat with the wind blowing" I say and Brennan sticks his bottom lip out pouting. I reach up and kiss his lip quickly. "Nonsense dear, go have fun with my Bman, I got Weston" Nan says. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes! He's sleeping anyways" she says and takes the baby monitor from me. Weston is downstairs in his crib sleeping. "Thanks Nan" Brennan says and they puts and arm around my shoulder and leads me down to the docks. I shiver slightly, feeling stupid that I didn't bring a jacket. Brennan takes his hoodie off and makes me put it on. "It looks like all I'm wearing is this hoodie and booties now" I laugh because the hoodie is so big. Brennan is just taller than me. "You look cute though" he says and kisses my temple. We get on the boat and ride around for a little while.

When we get back to the house Weston is awake but someone else grabs him before I have the chance too. I'm fine with other people holding him but I don't want to appear as the mother that never holds her own baby and expects someone else to do it. "You like Brussel sprouts Teagan?" Uncle Chris asks. "I've never had them" I say willing to try one. He stabs one of a fork and hands it to me. Right when it's about to go in my mouth I hear Brennan holler my name. "What?" I ask turning around. "Don't eat that. It has bacon in it" he says. I politely hand it back. "You don't eat bacon?" Uncle Chris asks looking at me like I'm an alien. "No sir. I don't like it" I say. "That's an understatement. It makes her sick to her stomach. Even the smell of it will make her puke" Brennan says. "I've never met anyone like that" uncle Chris says. "Are we talking about how Teagan doesn't eat bacon?" Mr.Mile walks up and laughs. It's his favorite thing to tease me about.

We sit down and eat all of the amazingly delicious food and then we play the name game. When things start winding down Weston and I head home since Nonnies in town. If Nonnie wasn't here we would have stayed at Brennan's. When we get home I transport Weston from the car seat to the crib and then snuggle on the couch with my Nonnie. Annie had a Christmas movie playing and Nonnie and I snuggled under a blanket and she scratched my head with her long nails until I fell asleep.