Chapter one thirteen

"Happy first Halloween Weston Caleb!" Mom says excitedly when I come down the stairs with him dressed up. "Teagan was supposed to be rapunzel from Tangled and West was supposed to be Pascal which is the... lizard?" Mom says and I nod. "But I screwed up and bought the wrong size pascal costume. A 3 to 6 month was on a newborn hanger so my bad" I laugh and take the camera from mom. "I am going to a party tonight after trick or treating with the family and I didn't want to have to change costumes because it's a adult party and my ghost busters costume is a little grown up and I didn't want to wear it in front of all the kids tonight but I'm gonna have my hair and makeup done and just wear this tshirt that says "Just a bunch of hocus pocus"" I smile. "So little West has a white long sleeve onesie on with these like burn orange pants and he has a little fox tail and a cute little fox hat" I say as Hayley shows the camera. "He looks so adorable" she coos at him and he smiles. "He's a month old that means these smiles might not be reflex smiles. They're probably real smiles. He smiles at his Aunt Hayley and his Aunt Annie all the time" I coo as I lay him in the car seat and buckle him in. "Are you taking the stroller?" dad asks picking it up. "Yes please" I smile at him. We go to the car.

We meet Dylan, Caden, and Hayden for dinner. "Wears tie is the cutest little fox I've ever seen" Dylan coos and I thank her. "Can I hold my nephew?" Hayden asks and I hand him Weston and Weston's bottle. Hayden was done eating and I was not. "All Hunter talked about all day long was going to the party with you tonight. He's very excited" Mr.Jimmy whispers to me when I have a mouth full of salad. I smile at him. "I'm excited too" I tell him once I swallow my food. Hunter and I have continued texting, we Skype call, we talk on the phone, and we try to see each other as much as possible but of course we can't video it or post pictures of each other. I can't wear my engagement ring which I can actually feel pain in my heart about it.

After dinner we find a spot to trick or treat. "Is Westie trick or treating?" Mom asks and I shake my head no. "He can't eat the candy. Next year he can trick or treat when he's a year old" I smile and mom nods. "Yeah y'all didn't trick or treat that young. Well neither you or Annie were that young your first Halloween but Hayley was and she didn't trick or treat until her second Halloween" Dad tells me.

I watch as the girls trick or treat with their friends. Annie and Hayden ended up taking Weston to 5 or 6 houses and said that the people just gushed over how cute he was. "Because he is the cutest little baby ever" I say and pick him up out of Hayden's arms. "Teag, I think your rides here" Mr.Jimmy says and I look over and see Hunter leaning against his car with some white, black, and red face paint on. I smile and look at mom. "He's early" I say and she smiles. "It's fine. Take your little fox over there for him to see first" she says with a smile. I walk over to him with Weston in my arms. "Little fox for his foxy momma" Hunter laughs. The sound of his voice makes all the stress I had, that I wasn't even aware of, go away. "You look... terrifying. But yet handsome" I smile. He grabs Weston from me and kisses his cheek. "You get your kisses later" he smirks at me and I roll my eyes. "Isn't he the cutest fox you've ever seen?" I ask and he nods and hold him close. "Of course he is. I miss this little dude" he says. "I'll bring him around more" I tell him and put my hand on his back. "I love you" he whispers to Weston and Weston smiles big. "I don't want to leave him but we need to get going" Hunter tells me and I nod. "Let me take him back to my mom" I say and he nods and hands him to me.

I change into my sexy ghostbusters costume in the car. When we pull up I lean over the middle and kiss Hunter. "I miss you" I whispers and he rubs my back. "I miss you too. So much" he tells me and kisses me again. We get out and walk hand in hand to the party. "Teagan!" I hear Brec yell and throws her arms around my neck. "Cruela D'Ville" I laugh. "Sexy ghostbuster! Oh and if any pictures get put online and I'm sure they will. youre here with me" she says and I hug her again. We dance to music and drink punch, that was spiked I believe but tasted very good. I was dancing very close to Hunter and he had his hand on my hips. "Let's get out of here" he leans in and whispers. I turn around and nod. "Okay" I say and kiss him roughly. He smirks against my lips. "Definitely time to go" he says. He tells Dylan and Brec that we are leaving. "I got us a hotel for a couple of hours" he tells me on the way to the car and I smile. "You are the best" I say and we rush to the hotel. The rest is history.