Chapter forty one

"Family meeting!" Mommy and daddy call. Brennan and I get up and go downstairs and sit with Nonnie on the couch. "At no point today will anyone look at the sun" Daddy tells us. "Today is a total solar eclipse, even though we arent having it here" Daddy informs us. I chuckle and get up and go put some mini pancakes in the microwave for Brennan and I. I bring us back 2 paper towels with mini pancakes and we sit on the couch and eat. Aiden tries to tell us how to play 'Hello Neighbors' and I cant quit laughing. "I cant wait until W- I mean baby D is that age" Brennan laughs. "You almost said his name!" I say and everyone laughs. While we are sitting on the couch Mia and her dd come over. I don't like Mia so Brennan and I go up to my room while they are here. While we are up there I shower and put on some nike shorts and a big tshirt. When Mia and her dad leave we all go out to the back yard and wait for the eclipseWe only have so many seats so Brennan sits down and lets me sit in his lap. "Im tired" I complain and lay my head on him. "You slept like a baby last night" He laughs. "Did you?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I didnt sleep very well. I dont know why" He says. "I'm sorry" I say and kiss his cheek. We sit and wait for the eclipse but literally nothing is happening.  I get on my phone and look at baby stuff online. "Oh I forgot to tell you the carseat and stroller we ordered came but they sent us the army green one instead of the navy blue one but I really like it" He says. "Oh its okay. If its a dark army green than it's okay. I like army green" I say. "I ordered one of those carseat covers and its white with black arrows all over it so itll be cute either way" I say and he nods. The eclipse happened but we could tell so we went back inside and Brennan went home and I laid on the couch and napped all day. 

A little later we all loaded up in the car, the very noisy car and went and ate pizza. On the way home we sit around and watch movies and hang out with Nonnie and Aiden. I go up to my room and face time with Brennan until I fall asleep.