twenty four

"Today is our last day of CVX, tonight we are hopping on a plane and going to LA!" I say when Mommy puts the camera on me. She films me and Annie because we are the last ones laying in bed once again. She walks into the other room so me and Annie get up and start eating breakfast. "Mommy I still dont feel good" I say after eating a couple pieces of fruit. "You guys Teagan has been sick these past couple of days but like shes just nauseous and her stomach hurts. I dont know whats going on" Mommy says putting her hand on my head to feel if i have a temperature. "I told her she has a 17 year old flu or something since she turned 17 a couple weeks ago" Daddy yells from the other room. I roll my eyes. "You dont have a fever" Mommy says. 

After everyone is done getting ready we go down to the convention center. "My kids get here and go straight to the snack bar" Mommy says after turning on the camera. She points the camera to me and I give a fake smile. "I am not eating" I say. "I know and you only ate a couple of strawberry slices for breakfast" Paige says and looks at me concerned. I sit there and hold my stomach because it hurts. As the girls are cleaning up the table and Paige pulls me to the side so we are alone. "Okay whats wrong with you?" She asks. "I just really dont feel good. I feel like im gonna throw up" I say and Paige glares at me. "Have you and Brennan....you know? She asks. I bite my lip ad nod. " twice. On his 17th birthday and then again on mine" I say. "His birthday was.... 2 months ago?" she asks. "3 months" I say and she raises her eyebrows at me. Mommy tells us to hurry up so we go sit and start taking pictures with fans and signing bracelets. 

Before our next meetup we go up to the room and make sure all of our bags are packed because we have to go to the airport right after our last meetup at 4. We go to our last meet and greet and then leave the convention center. "We had a great time CVX" Daddy says. "Yes, sorry if i met you and I wasnt in a very good mood or I didnt talk a lot. I havent felt good lately" I sat and Mommy follows up "Yes exactly. She put on her best smiles. Maybe we will have enough time during our 3 day LA trip to get you to the doctor. If not we will have to wait until we are back home because Im not sure about Canada doctors" Mommy says laughing. 

We get to the airport for lunch and I get a salad and a smoothie but me and Annie go sit somewhere else. "Annie please eat my salad for me. If I eat I will throw up but mommy and daddy are worried about me not eating" I say. "Just eat like half of it" she says. After lunch we have a little while so me and Paige go 'shopping' but really she just wanted to get me alone. We went into a store and she bought a pregnancy test but Daddy called and told me we ad to board the plane before I go to take it. I sit down on the plane with my pregnancy test in my backpack and breath deeply. 

We get to LA and go to the rock you hair household. We hug every one and stand and talk. "Poor Brooke anytime we are here we take over her room" Mommy says turning on the camera. 

After we wrap it up and everyones in bed me and Paige sneak away to the bathroom and take the pregnancy test. After her phone timer goes off we both look at the test.