One sixty seven

"Memorial Day weekend means New Jersey!" Brennan tells Weston as I pack our bags. Weston looks up at him and cackles. "We're gonna go to New Jersey and lay on the beach and swim in the ocean and everyone's gonna wanna hold you cause your just so dang cute" Brennan tells his son as West lays on the bed and B hovers over him. I watch the cute moment and record it, wanting to have it forever because it was so cute and I love Weston's cackles.

The next morning I help Mrs.Jill pack the car while Mr.Mike did some work and the kids were at school. They only went to school for a little while today so we could travel to New Jersey to see the family. We had Brennan, Weston, and I in the middle row and Kate and Ryan in the back and we were on our way.
We get on the subject of animals and 1 million subscribers because awhile back Mrs.Jill and Mr.Mike told them that when they hit 1 million subscribers they all get something. Katie wants a pig, Ryan wants a golf cart, and Brennan says he wants a sail boat. Mrs.Jill insists that when they hit a million she's getting a dog. "We are for sure getting a cat when we get settled into our new house" I say to their vlogging camera. "Are you? Awe how sweet! No dogs?" Mrs.Jill asks. "I'm sure eventually we will get a dog but we are watching my parents dogs while they love it up in LA" I laugh.

We get on the Ferry to get across the Delaware bay. When we get in Brennan sits down with Weston in his arms asleep, but I think he will wake up soon. We left the car seat in the car so we didn't have to carry it around.

When we get into New Jersey we are driving down the street and we see some family so we pull over and say hello. A little later we are all at the house and people are holding Weston. "So when are you due with the next one?" One of the aunts asks me. "October 2nd. Right after West turns 1" I smile and another speaks up "and it's a...?" She asks. "Little girl. And you know names for girls are so much harder than picking out names for boys. Weston was so easy to pick out but this baby girl is never gonna have a name" I laugh. "Can you just not think of any or can you not agree?" Someone asks. "We can't agree on any. We have one that we both like but it's such a basic name that I just don't know. We like it but we aren't set on it" I explain and they all nod and start talking about the difference between boys and girls.

"Okay so it's the end of the night. Katie and Ryan are sleeping here. Mr.Mike and Mrs.Jill got a hotel room and then Brennan and I gots hotel room for our family because their just really aren't enough rooms here. I'm exhausted. When I was pregnant with Weston I took a lot of naps and I just don't get to take as many naps as I'd like trying to get the house ready and stuff. So we've said goodbye to everyone and we are about to head out and we're going straight to bed when we get there so goodnight we love you guys" I say and shut the vlog off.