Chapter eighty

"Goodmorning everyone. It's not everyday that I start out the vlog so your welcome for that" I say and smirk at the camera. "Anyway enough of me being conceited. We are on our way to film something for Annie. I'm not in it. They wanted baby boy to be in it but he wasn't here in time so oh well" I laugh and Annie asks for the camera to explain into depth. "Did they really want the baby in it?" Mommy asks and I nod. "I got an email about it about a month ago when I uploaded my video about how I was in labor but I didn't know then that they were gonna stop my labor at the time" I say and mommy nods. "I can't wait though for when he's born and we have another photo shoot because they always take pictures of me but now we can have some of him too. Nichole already said that if I was okay with it he was gonna be a rock your model for real" I say and she laughs. "What if he doesn't have hair?" She asks. "I mentioned that and she said she for real wanted him and we were gonna draw up a contract like you signed for all 3 of us and we were gonna get onesies made for him" I say and she laughs again. "Are you gonna let him?" She asks. "I don't know should I?" I ask. "Well see I wanted to talk to you about this. I will help as much as I can with the baby, you know that. But he's your baby. I don't get to make those decisions for you anymore. You get to decide what he does, when he does it, where he goes, what he wears, what he eats, everything" she says and I sigh. "But you are gonna help me right? Give me opinions?" I ask and she nods. "Of course. You've never had a baby before so your not sure" she says and I smile. "I'm probably gonna let him. I will have to discuss with Nichole and see what the contract is all about but I mean he's a baby and I don't want him to be any under kind of obligations" I say and she nods. "Yeah I understand that. And you have to think too, there will be times when you will have to stay in Maryland instead of coming to LA with us because you can't keep him away from Brennan" he says and I nod. "Yeah I know. We are work something out about sleeping and stuff. His parents gave him the bedroom in the bottom. So it's bigger and we got a crib and stuff and we have our own living room. Because if I'm over there on a school night he will need his sleep so when I get up and feed and change diapers and I don't wanna wake anybody so it'll be nice to have a living room to myself to do that" I explain and she agrees.

After being at the place that we are filming for awhile I heard someone calling Tilly. I turn around and my Nonnie is standing there. I smile and go over to her and she awes at my baby bump. She sees Annie and Hayley and then we sit and talk while they film and stuff. Mommy, Annie, and I are staying at a hotel tonight for...something. I'm not too sure. We go out to eat with Hayden, Max, Harvey, Connor, Rush, Kacy, Jacy, and a couple other people.

After we get back from eating we head back to the hotel and hang out with Sydney and Mrs.Paula because they came to see Annie sing tomorrow so we are having a slumber party at the hotel. I fell asleep before anyone else like usual.