Chapter seventy seven

School. School. And more school. That's all I do I feel like. Mommy starts the vlog by showing my sisters doing the hip hop dance they learned yesterday. I do my school as mommy vlogs and she comes over to me for an update on the baby. I explain what happened yesterday and then get back to school. After I've done a bunch of school I go get a shower. I come out in a tshirt dress and my hair in a towel and Paige smiles at me. "Paigey waigey" I say and hug her again. "I love when my paigey waigey is here" I say to the camera. "I love when I have my Tilly Willy" I say and kiss her cheek. "Next time we are all dressed up we are gonna take a cute picture of you kissing my cheek like that and then we can take one of me kissing your bewwy!" She says and I nod. "Will you French braid my hair into pigtails?" I ask and Paige nods and goes up to my loft with me.

"I've been wearing tshirt dresses everyday because they are so much more comfortable than jeans" I tell the vlog once my hair and makeup is done. "We are in our way to rehearsals" I say and then Hayley takes the camera from me. When we get there I walk in and someone walks up behind me and wraps their arms around my neck. "Hunner" I smile and lean my back against his body and stand that way. "How did you know that was me?" He giggles. "Because I just know you" I say and we stand like that for awhile.

We go between Annie and Hayley's rooms because they are rehearsing different things. "Ahh Tilly!" Brooke says when she sees me and runs over and hugs me. "I don't think I will ever live that nickname down" I laugh. After rehearsals I go with Annie, Hayden, Hunter, Mommy, Daddy, And Mr.Jimmy and we go to see a movie. We watch Spider-Man and hang out and stuff. I love being around my friends and I feel like I need to soak it all in before my child is born. I fall asleep on Hunters shoulder before I got home and I don't remember anything after that.