Chapter forty five

"We have a lot of stuff going on today. Would you like to share Teagan?" Mommy comes over to me. "Today we are granting a make a wish wish. We are meeting a 10 year old little girl who's wish was to meet us and we are going to climb zone which I sadly can't climb anymore and then when we get home we are celebrating Hayley's birthday!" I say and mommy nods. Rush walks by and starts talking so her attention diverts to him. I go over and talk to Brooke until it's time to go.

When we get there we go inside and meet this little girl and her family. Everyone else climbs while we watch and a worker comes over to me. "If you want to climb you can use a special pregnancy harness and you can do some of the walls. You just can't do all of them" he tells me. "Oh that's awesome! Yes please" I say. "Come with me" he smiles. We walk over and he pulls out a full body harness and puts it on me. He tells me that if the wall has a blue dot on the bottom corner I can climb it. I go over and start climbing.

After the make a wish thing we went home and got ready for Hayley's birthday party. I curl my hair and put on an army green tshirt dress with my black and white adidas shoes. I put on a long gold necklace with a T on it. I do my makeup and meet everyone else in Hayley's room. Rush comes in with Brennan and talks about how he can't find Brooke. "When did you get here?" I ask Brennan and kiss him. "Like 20 minutes ago" he says with a laugh. Rush walks out and Brennan follows him. "Your fiancé gets a friend and forgets you exist" I say and everyone laughs. 

Everyone else arrives and we start partying. Daddy got a face painter and a balloon maker to come so the balloon maker makes me and Brennan wedding rings because we happened to be telling Amanda about our engagement and he heard us. I decided not to get my face painted because I really like my makeup today but Rush, Brennan, and Luke got matching tear drops and then Brennan and Luke both got baseballs with CL in the middle of them. Growing up they were all 3 connected at the hip even though Brennan was a little bit older. Luckily before Brennan got his face pained Paige took a super cute picture of us together. After they both got their baseballs painted on we got a picture where I stood in the middle and they stood on either side of me and showed off their face paints. I posted the picture on Instagram with the caption "Love my brothers bestfriends who continue to be in my life and remind me everyday to Celebrate life. Much love for B-dog and LukeyPukey🆑".

Dad made a bunch of crawfish and we all pigged out on them. After crawfish daddy came and said there was another surprise out front. We walked out front and there was a Kona ice truck sitting there. We all got in line and I got grape and blue raspberry. Annie took a cute picture of me with my kona ice and Brennan and I shared one. After the party Annie went to bed and Brennan and I were snuggling on the couch and fell asleep.