Chapter ninety three

I woke up this morning to Weston crying very loudly. When I got up and grabbed him I smelled something burning. I looked over the side and Annie was cooking. "That's burnt Annie!" I say. "I know I messed up" she says and takes whatever it is out of the pan. I calm Weston down and then manage to go get dressed for the day and brush my teeth and stuff. I put on some skinny jeans with a tshirt and then feed Weston. Once he eats I get him ready for the day and I eat breakfast.

Soon we are leaving for Annie's rehearsals for chicken girls. We were some of the first ones with Dylan and shortly the rest of the girls show up. "Oh my gosh!" Mads says and runs over to me. "Hey mads. You missed his introduction to the cast the other day. This is Weston" I say and she gushs over him. "Mads!" Someone says calling her. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to distract her" I say.

We weren't there long and we get to go home. "Wanna ride with us to watch Hayley dance?" Mommy asks. "Are you and Dylan going to the pool?" I ask and Annie nods. "Nah I'm gonna take Weston in the pool for the first time" I say and she looks at me. "Okay just make sure it's not to cold for him. Take his little baby towel and lay it in the sun so when he gets out it'll be warm" she says. "Okay" I say and she kisses Weston's forehead. I put my swimsuit on and put Weston in a swimming diaper and the tiniest little swimsuit I've ever seen. Before we go down the doorbell rings. "Come in!" I call. "What if it's a murderer!" Dylan asks me and I laugh. "Its Hunter" I tell her and Hunter walks in with his swim trunks on and a backpack. My jaw drops. "Your gonna catch flies" he laughs and lifts my chin back up. "You can't just show up shirtless without warning. I needed at least 20 minutes to prepare myself" I laugh. "You saw me shirtless in Hawaii like all day" he laughs. "You've been working out since then" I laugh and hug him with my free arm. I stand on my tip toes and kiss him. "Let's go put this baby in the pool" he says picking Weston up from my arms.

When we get to the pool I lay his hooded baby towel in the sun like mommy says. I get in. "It's not thst cold" I say and Hunter hands me Weston. "Wait what about his belly button?" He asks. "It fell of this morning! It'll be his first time fully submerged in water" I say and Hunter gets in. I hold Weston like his head is in my hands and his body is on my arms. I lower my body so it submerges him. His eyes fly open and he starts crying. "Awe poor baby it scared him" I say and stand back up. I calm him down and then put him n Hunter arms. "Let's try it like this" I say and scoop water onto his little body. I even poured some on his head and he liked it. Hunter lowers him down so his body is in. "Awe he likes it" I say and his jaw starts chattering. "Oh he's cold. I think he's had enough for today" I say and jump out and grab his towel. "Oh this towel is warm" I say and Hunter lays him in my arms and in the towel. I wrap it around him and by then everyone's done. We go get changed and then go get some Menchies ice cream. "Yesterday I put some of the cupcake icing on his tongue and he made the funniest face" I tell Hunter while we are sitting at the table. "I wonder if he'd do it with ice cream" Annie says and I stick my finger in my vanilla ice cream and touch his tongue with it. He just smacks. "He likes this way better than the icing yesterday" Paige says and I nod. We eat our ice cream and Hunter and I go back upstairs while the others go to the lounge.

"Let's go to target and get halloween costumes" I say and Hunter agrees. "What are we gonna be?" He asks on the way. "I don't know. Do you wanna do a couple outfit?" I ask and he nods. "That could be cool" he says. When we get to target we get some cute Halloween onesies for Weston. "Oh this is so pretty" I say picking up a rapunzel dress. "Oh there's also a Flynn Ryder costume" he says picking it up. "Let's be Rapunzel and Flynn!" I say. "What will Weston be?" He asks and I pick up a Pascal the chameleon baby costume. "That's adorable" he laughs. We get it and then he takes us home because he promised Dylan, his brother not Annie's friend, that he would go somewhere with him.

Weston and I watch Tangled until mommy gets home with Hayley. "How did little man like the pool?" She asks. "He didn't like it at first, but he came around" I smile. "Is it first bath time?" Paige asks and I nod. We put water in the bathtub and then put his little baby bath in the tub. I lay him down and pour the warm water over him and he loves it. I wash him and then get him out and I put a diaper in him and feed him. "Why is the wittle boy naked?" Hayley asks coming to the couch. "I forgot to get him pajamas from upstairs" I admit. "Can I feed him?" She asks and I nod. I hand him over carefully and give her the bottle. Mommy sits with her while I go upstairs and get another diaper and a sleeper for him. Paige cooked us dinner and Weston chills in his swing while we eat.