Chapter ninety eight

"Goodmorning Mum" I smile when I walk downstairs. "Goodmorning Tilly! Goodmorning Handsome Weston!" She says. "Can I hold him?" She asks. "Of course Mum! You can hold him while I get his bottle ready" I smile and pass him over. She holds and talks to him while I get his bottle ready and hand it to her. "Can I shower while you feed him?" I ask her. "Of course baby" she says in her sweet grandma voice. I smile and run to the shower. I take a quick shower washing my hair and just really soaking in the hot water. It feels really good over my skin. When I get out I wrap my towel around me and walk to the mirror to brush my teeth. As I'm brushing my teeth I look in the mirror and my eyes go wide. I have a dark purple hickey on my collar bone. "Hunter" I grown under my breath when I spit my toothpaste out. I go up to my room quickly before anyone can see it. I put on some skinny jeans and a maroon tshirt. I tie my army green, maroon, yellow, and white flannel around my waist and look over the side. "Is he okay mum? Do I have time to do my makeup?" I ask. "Yes doll. I'm about to change his diaper" she says. "Their are wipes on the counter and I'll throw down I diaper. I used them all that was down there" I say and grab I diaper and drop it down. "Thank you!" I say and Paige walks into view. "Paige come here" I say and she looks up and then comes up the stairs. "Will you help me?" I ask. "With what?" She asks looking down on her phone. "I have...this" I say and pull my hand away from my collar bone. She looks up and busts out laughing. "What the mess Teagan! Your supposed to be the good one" she laughs. "Yes having a baby at 17 is being the good one" I say and she laughs some more. "I know you know how to cover them up though" I say and she nods. She gets the stuff she needs out of my makeup bag and covers it up. Once she's done you would never know. "Thank you!" I say and she laughs and walks back down. I blow dry my hair and curl it. I do my makeup and then put on my adidas.

I go get Weston and put him in a white onesie that has little Mickey Mouse heads all over in it and some maroon pants. "It's Weston's first time at Disney!" I say excitedly when I'm buckling him in his car seat to leave. We meet Mommy and Annie at the car and head to Disney.

When we get there the first thing we do is get Churros. "I want a pumpkin spice one please" I say and mommy orders everyone's. We sit down and eat and I feed Weston his bottle as he lays in his bassinet stroller. We walk around and hang out. The girls ride some rides and I take Weston on a little baby ride that they say goes slow enough for infants. "He loves it" I say as we ride the baby carousel. "He does! He looks super cute too" mommy tells me. "Since there's nobody in line and nobody else on it can we snap a picture before they get off?" I hear Paige ask the guy. "Yeah of course" the the man says. When the ride stops I sit on the house with Weston in my hands and Paige takes a picture from the front of the horse. "Thank you!" I call to the man as I'm setting Weston down in his stroller.

When we get home I collapse on the couch. As soon as I close my eyes Weston starts crying. "Babies are the best" I say when I get up and pick him up out of his car seat. I feed him his nightly bottle and put him in some buss lightyear jammies. "Say goodnight to everyone Weston!" I say holding his back against my chest and letting him look at everyone. "Goodnight baby boy!" Mum and mommy say and his his forehead. I take him into the girls room. "Goodnight Westie!" They day and kiss his cheeks. "He's such a loved baby. Come on let's go FaceTime your daddy so he can see you" I say and Annie looks at me sympathetically.

Brennan askers his FaceTime after the first ring. "Hey baby boy! Your getting so big" he says. And talks to me about Weston and stuff. It's times like this that I wish we were still together but I do love Hunter. The only person I love more than Hunter is Weston. "So I saw your news on Instagram" he tells me. (@tillyleblanc on insta😉). I just nod. "Congratulations. I'm happy for y'all" he says with a genuine smile. "I actually have a date tomorrow night" he tells me. "Oh really? With who?" I say excitedly and he blushes. "Presley" he tells me and I freeze. "My best friend?" I ask. "Yeah. I'm sorry. Is that okay?" He asks. "Yeah of course. I'm happy for y'all. At least I know my son will be on hold hands" I say. "Speaking of son, when are y'all coming home?" He asks. "There isn't a set date. It'll definitely be after Halloween" I say and he sighs. "I miss him" he frowns. "I know. I'm sorry. He's growing every day. I promise as soon as we get home you can have him for a whole weekend. I'd say longer but school" I say and he nods. "Well it's his bedtime so I'm gonna lay him down" I say. "Okay. Bye baby boy! I love you!" He says and I make Weston wave goodbye and then shut the laptop. I take a deep breathe and lay Weston down. I go back to my bed and lay down. Tears start flowing down my face. My life is so good and I honestly love Hunter so much. It's just hard not being with your babies father. It's a lot of emotion and a lot of pain on both Brennan and I. I know we are both gonna try our hardest though to make sure we don't hurt Weston in any way.

I get up and call Hunter. "Hey babe is everything okay?" He asks when he answers. "Yeah everything's fine. Can we meet at the park and talk?" I asks "yeah of course" he says and we hang up. I tell mom I will be back before it's time for Weston to eat and then head to the park a couple blocks away from my apartment. When I get there Hunters not there yet so I sit on a bench. Eventually I hear his car pull up and I wait for him to walk up. "Hey gorgeous. You sounded upset over the phone" he says and sits down beside me. "I'm just stressed" I say and lay my head on his chest. "What's going on love?" He asks. "I'm just worried that I'm hurting Weston. He never gets to see Brennan and I don't want him to grow up and look back on the vlogs and say 'wow my dad was never there for me or my mom wouldn't let him see me or anything like that. I'm just trying to give him the best life and I feel like I'm fucking up left and right" I say sniffling in between. "Teagan you are an amazing mother. You just happened to be in LA right now. You won't be here too much longer and Weston can spend more time together" he says rubbing my arm. "And then what? Your gonna stay in LA? Or go back to Dallas?!" I ask. "I'll visit you. And you can come visit me in Dallas. And it won't be too long before y'all are back in LA to film more chicken girls" he tells me. "Your right. I'm sorry that I'm so stressed. I think that all of the no sleep is starting to catch up to me" I say wiping my eyes. "Everything's okay. Do you want me to come spend the night and help you with Weston" he asks me. "You don't have too" I say with a smile. "Babe, we are in this together. He's a huge part of my life too and one day we will all be in one house and I'll be taking care of him too" he tells me. "He's your son too" I smile and he nods. "Lets go home" I say and we go get in his car.