One forty

"Good morning everyone so I'm with Brennan and Westie is in the back sleeping. Mommy and daddy and the little girls are in the car in front of us. We're going to the airport because mommy, Annie, and I are headed to Houston Texas and Daddy and Hayhay are going to LA and the in a couple days we're going to meet them in LA and Brennan and Weston are flying out the same day we are. So we're on our way to the airport and Brennan came with because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Weston yet. Or Brennan for that matter. I don't like to say goodbye to my babies" I whine like a little kid.

When we get to the airport we do our confirmation numbers and stuff and then through security. "Time to say our goodbyes" mommy says and I look at Brennan. "I mean from daddy and Hayley. B and West can sit with us while we wait to board" she laughs and I smile. I hug Hayley first then daddy and tel them goodbye. They say goodbye to Brennan and Weston and the rest of em and then head to their gate and we head to ours. We sit and I hold and play and kiss Weston and kiss Brennan while we're waiting to board. I look up to ask mommy how much time but she's gone. "Where'd mommy go?" I ask. "She said she had to go to auntie Anne's. Apparently daddy left the camera there while Hayley was getting her food" she says. Mommy soon returns and we have to say our goodbyes to Weston and Brennan and get on our plane. "Houston here we come!" Mommy says filming us. "Annie have you seen the Liza thing where she goes Houston Texas baby!" I say and we both bust out laughing. "Sisterly love. Speaking of sisters!" Mommy says. "We're seeing Aunt Melissa and Mary-Kate and Danielle tonight!" I say excitedly. "Maybe tomorrow" mommy informs us and Annie shakes her head. "No tonight" she says.

When we land we get our bags and head to the hotel. When we get there we do the iconic hotel tour and then we go to meet Mrs.Tisha for food. When we get to the restaurant we all share a steak and some Mac and cheese and then get a huge slice of cheesecake to share and it's delicious.

When we get back to the room we chill for awhile and then there's a knock at the door. Annie opens it and then flies into mks arms and I fly into Danielle's. "Ahhh I missed you so much!" I say. Dani is about my age so we grew up together. "I missed you too!" She says and then I hug aunt Melissa. "Where's that wittle baby of yours?" She asks. "He's at home with his daddy. When we stay on the bus there's not enough room for him" I say sadly and then hug MK. We hang out for the longest time just having girl time.

Once they leave we head to bed because we are so so so tired.