Chapter forty four

"Teagan" mommy says coming in my room. I look up from my phone and smile. I see she had the camera in her hands like always. "Goodmorning mommy. Goodmorning vlog, look they haven't seen the crib and stuff" I say and get up and walk over too it. Mommy reaches down the the clothes drawers and I smack her hand away. "We are keeping his name a secret until he's born. The only people that know are Me, Brennan, and Nonnie and mommy knows there are clothes in here with his name on it" I laugh. "So something exciting happened yesterday!" Mommy says. "And you can go to my channel to check it out. I'm filming in ad soon as I get my makeup done. It will be my first video for my new channel" I say and mommy nods. "Well thanks for the morning update" she says and walks out.

I do my makeup and my hair and put on a cute top. I set up the camera that daddy surprised me with on the tripod and sat on the side of my bed where you could see the crib behind me. "Hello Everyone, Teagan here! Welcome to my channel! Today I am doing a intro video to this channel. So basically this channel is going to be about how it is to be a teen mom and showing Baby Donnelly as he grows up and stuff. So in case you don't watch my families vlog channel or my boyfriends vlog channel than let me catch you up. I am Teagan LeBlanc and I am 17 years old. I've been homeschooled for almost 2 years now and I have 2 little sisters. I had a younger brother too but sadly he passed away about 2 years ago. I met my boyfriend, Brennan Donnelly, when we were... a can't remember the exact age but we were pretty young. We grew up being bestfriends, our little sisters are bestfriends as well. My family and I travel a lot. We travel to LA, we have been going to Canada quit often recently for Annie, and we are just on the road a lot so there was a time when I wasn't seeing Brennan as much. While in... LA or Canada I can't remember we were on set for something Annie was doing and Paige was live on Instagram and I wasn't aware and I admitted that I liked Brennan as more than a friend. So when we got back we went to their house and spent all day on the boat and stuff and had a great time. When we first got there Brennan asked me if he could take me on a date and of course I said yes. So we went on the date and quickly fell in love. I found out recently that I am pregnant. I am now... 5 months, close to 6. I am having a baby boy. We have already picked out his name but we decided to keep it a secret until he gets here, so for now we all call him Baby D or Baby Donnelly. We have been telling people his middle name. His name is going to be Blank- Caleb LeBlanc-Donnelly. Which when Brennan and I get married we will drop the LeBlanc. Other big news..." I say and hold up my left hand to show off my engagement ring. "Brennan proposed to me yesterday! Yes we are young, but we are gonna be engaged for a little while. We aren't gonna get married for a while. Probably not until Baby D turns like 3 or so. We want to finish high school and college first" I say. I blabber about some more stuff and then do my sign off.

I go downstairs and hang out until the Butler family arrives. "Brooke! Rush!" I run to them and hug them. We hang out until it's bed time

Another Bratayley girlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara