Letter to Chester

2017 was one of the worst years for me. I lost my nan, I lost my best friend, where we have been friends for 2 years and she turned her back on me and spread a bunch of lies about me and blamed me for things that wasn't my fault. My husband got struck by lighting where I almost lost him. I was pregnant and went through so much stress that I collapsed. And then the worst news comes through on the news. Chester's death. Since I was pregnant I had to calm myself. But I went into labor the day after his death. So I pushed it to the back of my mind, that my hero is dead. Then my mom and I went through a very rough path after that where she tried to break me and my husband up and tried to take my kids away from me. And between all of this my ex best friend tried to make things right with me but still were spreading lies behind my back about me. So I had so much going on with the time that Chester past away and were gone, not really giving it a thought. So I did what I always do when I'm in so much pain and so hurt, lost and empty and I lost so much hope. I first turned to Jesus. And then I turned to Linkin Park. And it hit me pretty hard when I put the first Linkin Park song on Numb. It hit me hard that Chester died, my hero died, he's gone. I immediately thought of something I can do to deal with this pain of Chester's death and sort of thought about I need to thank this person for always being there when I felt lost and empty, and the pain is so bad inside of me that it is so hard for me to want to move on. So I decided to write this story. I did my research and started with this. Not knowing how much this will actually affect me. I had a hard time with this story. Chester was the one person I looked up to the most. He was everything to me. Listening to Linkin Park for 15 years I had this deep connection to them and to Chester, especially Chester. They helped me through so much in my life. They have been there when I had no one in my life. They have been such a big part of my life. They were my friends when I had no friends with their music. I feel like I lost one of my best friends with losing Chester. And I had my breakdowns with this story, I hesitated so much with this. I wanted to give up, battling through my own symphony but I felt Chester here with me, believe it or not, but I felt him, like he was saying to me, keep going. I did this story for him. For the one person who did so much for me, the person who has been my guide, who helped me with everything in my life. Chester is so much more to me than just one of the lead singers of my favorite band, or my favorite singer. He is my Hero. He saved my life with his music, with his songs. Losing him is a big loss to me. So I wrote him this letter.

Chester first I want to say I'm sorry for what you've been through. I want to thank you for What you've done. In the end it mattered to me. You left my heart Numb, and everything feels Heavy around me. I Will keep you in my memory. You gave me every reason to miss you. I'll leave out all the rest for you. I hope wherever you are now that You have no more sorrow. I hope all that have Crawled in your skin are all gone now. I hope your no longer Cold and Lost. I hold my hands up high for you in respect for my angel up there. I hope you have Healed and I hope you have find Your place where you belong. I hope you are no longer In pieces or In between. I hope all your heaviness are gone now. You left my Castle empty. You left A place that can't be replaced. I hope your fire is Burning in the sky. I hope your Building it up. I hope your Light shines bright wherever you are now. You're gone. I miss you everyday. I listened to you. Thank you for being there when I needed someone. Thank you for saving my life. Thank you for being my hope and my guide through my hard times. I'll never Forget you. I'll always remember what you and Linkin Park has done for me. I wish I could have met you to thank you personally for everything. I'm grateful for what you have done for me. I'm grateful for what Linkin Park has done for me. You changed my life. Chester Bennington thank you so much. You are a legend and never will be Forgotten. I still feel you With me. I feel you in my heart. I will always love you and I will always keep you in my heart, my memory and in my soul. Even though I'm still hurting Inside. I will take it one day and throw it all away. I'll remember I am Loved. It's the little things you did that mattered. Rip Chester Bennington. Legend and never forgotten. I promise that I'll try my best to make you proud and I'll try my best to be kind and help where I can. I'll be Waiting for the end till my Final masquerade comes and I'll come and look for you in the New divide. Love always. Me. Your biggest fan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for reading this story. It means a lot to me. You are more than welcome to read my other stories. I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you and Love in Sanders bloom. Thank you.