Chester gets concerned

Chester's pov:

After the show I went to the back of the stage. I looked around and saw Emma wasn't there. I went to the one guy.

"Where's the girl that was standing here?"

"She left."

"Do you know where she went?"

He shrugs and shake his head no. I sighed and went outside. I called the driver that drove Emma. 

"Mr. Bennington?"

"Where's Emma Jake?"

"I dropped her off at the hotel, sir."

"Thanks." I hanged up and took the limo back to the hotel. 

I went upstairs to our room and Mike calls me.

"Yes."

"Where are you buddy?"

"I have to take care of something. See you tomorrow." I said and hanged up.

I went into our room and went to her room. She was lying on the bed asleep. Still in the clothes she had on at the show, with a pen in her hand and a note pad next to her. I walked to the bed and took the pen out of her hand, trying not to wake her. I took the note pad and saw she wrote a poem. 

'Heads you win, tails you lose. Such a childish game, yet here I am. Flipping a coin, over and over again. Heads you love me, tails you don't. My heart yearns for more, it yearns for truth. The words in your heart, the emotions in your core. Heads I love you, tails I don't. Trying to make sense of this. How do I feel? What do I feel? Or is this simply a trick? Heads you think of me, tails you don't. Do I ever cross your mind? Do you ever worry about me? Wish I was there? Have you ever given me a sign? Heads you win, tails you lose. Such a childish game. Yet here I am. Flipping a coin, over and over again.' was the poem she wrote.

Was it about me? It looks like it is. If it is. She has no idea how much I like her then. I do care about her I am worried about her. The day she walked into my office with the black eye. I knew she lied to me. I knew something else is behind the story she told me. Not to mention the bruised lip she had with the interview. I know she's hiding something from me. I can see the pain in her eyes. Something is bothering her. I can feel it. I can see it. But I'll wait till she comes to me out of her own. I hate it when people pushed me to talk about something I don't want to. I put my emotions in my songs. Wait... She does it with her poems. 

I got up and put the note pad on the bedside table. I went to her and I moved her to tug her in the bed. She wakes up. I could see her mascara smashed from crying. 

"W-what are you doing?" she looks at me.

"I was just going to tug you in."

"O-oh." she gets up and goes to the bathroom. She comes back in tight shorts and a lose white shirt. She walks to the bed and gets in. 

"You can tug me in now." 

"Or I can join you." I smirk.

"Fine. Whatever." she said rolling on her side. I chuckled.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes." she said and pulls the covers open next to her.

I took my jacket off and climb in next to her. I pulled her close to me and she lay her head on my shoulder. 

"Emma. Heads or tails?"

She looks up to me.

"W-what?" 

"When you flip the coin. Was it heads or tails?"

She sat up straight. And looks at me shocked.

"Y-you r-read my poem?"

"Tell me." 

I raised myself on my elbows.

"Um..."

"Yes I read it. So you write poems. That's how my songs started. Now tell me."

"H-heads."

"Good."

"Why did you hire me Chester?"

"Because you are different. You remind me of myself. And reading your poem just proofs to me I was right about you. You were the different I was looking for."

She looks down to the sheets. I took her hand and pulled her close to me. She lay her head on my chest again. She starts to draw my tattoos with her finger. I chuckled. She pulls her hand back.

"Sorry." she says.

"Emma has anyone ever actually touched you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean. You're all jumpy and I can see you get nervous very easily."

"Well...Um..." she goes quiet.

I turned on my side and she looks up at me. I put my hand on her waist. And pulled her closer. I feel her shivering a bit. Like she is nervous.

"Talk to me."

"I'm not used to the attention like you give me. I was bullied in high school. My brother's best friend likes to forcefully touch me. And he makes me nervous. He makes me so uncomfortable. There's just this something about him that tells me not to trust him."

"Did he try anything with you?"

"He keeps trying to make a move on me. But I push him away. Cause it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"So you don't like him?"

"No. Not at all."

"Do I make you nervous?"

"I-I'm not used to this Chester. You're the first guy who actually pays attention to me. I feel like I can be myself around you."

"And you probably get nervous around me cause you are a virgin?"

"Y-yeah. And because I'm shy."

"I'm just trying to understand you better. And I want you to be yourself around me. I won't hurt you. You don't have to be afraid of me. I want you to trust me." 

I lift her face up to look at me.

"Just trust me."

She looks me in the eyes and she nods.

I leaned in and I kissed her. She puts her hands on my chest and kissed me back. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her more. I stopped and kissed her forehead. 

"Lets get some sleep." 

"Night." she says.

"Night." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.