Night with Mike and Maddie part 1

I got out of the shower and went to the bedroom. Chester was busy putting new sheets on the bed. I got out a V-neck black with white polka dot sleeveless dress with black elevator high heels creepers shoes. The necklace and earrings from Chester and a white bead bracelet.

 The necklace and earrings from Chester and a white bead bracelet

Chester looks at me and he smirks

Chester looks at me and he smirks. He comes to me looking me up and down while he smiles. He pulls me into his arms, wrapping it around my waist. He looks me in my eyes, taking his one hand to my cheek, gently rubbing it with his fingers.

"Are you ok baby girl?" he asks softly.

I nod yes and smiled. He smirks and he pulls me closer with his fingers under my chin and he kisses me. I put my hands around his neck and pull him closer. And we hear someone clearing their throat. We both look and Lilly just came out of his closet. She looks down to the floor.

"Sorry." she says.

"No worries Lilly. We're done here." he chuckles and lets me go.

He looks at her.

"Mike and Emma's friend is coming over for dinner Lilly." he says looking at her.

"Ok Chester." she nods.

Chester shows me to come with him and we both leave the room. And we went down to the living room. He gets out a bottle of wine. And I looked at him confused.

"It's non alcoholic. Relax baby girl." he shrugs. 

I chuckled. We went into the kitchen and he gets out glasses and puts it on the island. Lilly comes in and she starts getting things ready for dinner. Chester pours some wine into the glasses and the doorbell rings. Lilly was about to go get it when Chester stops her.

"I'll get it Lilly. It's probably Emma's friend."

She nods and continues with making dinner. Chester puts the bottle down and leaves the kitchen to go get the door. He opens the door.

"Why are you ringing the bell?" I heard him asking.

"Just wanted to see if it works." I heard Mike saying. 

I chuckled. The doorbell rings again. And I hear Chester opening the door again. 

"Hi Mr. Bennington." I heard Maddie's voice.

"Chester." he says to her.

"Whatever." she says. 

"Madison this is Mike. Mike Madison." 

"Maddie." she says.

They make it to the kitchen and Maddie hugs me. She had on a black tight lace top, black leather short skirt with black stockings, high heel boots and a black leather jacket. Her hair down sort of messy. She looks hot. And I hug her back.

 And I hug her back

"Hey babe."

"Hey Maddie." 

We let go and Mike smiles at me.

"May I get a hug too?" he says.

I looked to Chester and he glares at Mike for asking that, standing behind Mike. Chester comes to the island and I could see he was mad. Mike looks between me and Chester and he hugs me.

"Your family now. So I am giving you a hug." Mike says. I didn't hug him back. I just put my hands on his shoulders and push him back a bit. 

"Hi Mike." I say trying to sound friendly.

I feel Chester glaring at us. And I grab Maddie's hand. 

"Maddie you want a tour of the house?" I ask. Pulling her out of the kitchen. 

"Um sure babe." she says. 

We walked through to the living room and we went upstairs. I took her to my room and closed the door. I fell on the bed sighing.

"What's up babe?" 

I sat up straight on the bed. 

"I just needed to get out of there." 

"Yeah. What was up with that?"

"I don't know." 

"You look different." she says looking at me.

I blushed a little and bit my lip.

"No fucking way." she says.

I look up at her.

"What?"

"You had sex. It's all over your face."

I looked to the floor blushing and smiling, biting my lip.

"No way. It's true. You had sex with Chester, didn't you?"

I nod not looking at her. She gets excited.

"I so want details." she sits next to me. I looked at her and chuckled.

I told her just some of it. She laughs.

"You are so fucking lucky." she says hugging me. I just chuckled. 

"We should go back."

"Chester is trying to set me up with Mike isn't he?" 

I laughed and nod.

"Ok. Guess I have to get my flirt on then." she says laughing. 

We went back downstairs and we saw Mike and Chester sitting and talking and joking around. I sigh a sigh of relief. And Maddie and I went to sit with them. Chester looks up at me and he smiles. He hands me and Maddie each a glass of wine and I took a sip. Maddie immediately starts talking to Mike, asking him questions and talking and flirting with him. Chester smiles looking at me. Like he wants to tell me that this was a good plan. I smiled at him and nod. Lilly comes in and tells us the dinner is ready. Chester tells her she can bring it and we all sat and ate dinner, drinking wine and talking. I could see Maddie likes Mike and it looked like Mike was into Maddie as well. It seemed that way cause he was being friendly and asking questions like he did with me in the limo at the tour. I look at Chester and I could see he had this satisfying smile on his face. It made me happy to see him smiling and enjoying himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm wrapping this up here. The rest of the night I'll continue in the next chapter. Thank you and please vote.