What's my job?

"Now lets get to your hours and what you'll be doing for me." He said smirking.

My eyes widen and I looked to the floor.

Oh boy... What have I got myself into.

He chuckles.

"Relax." He says.

I took a deep breath in and let it out. He gets up from his chair. He was dressed all casual. Shorts with a black t-shirt and converse. He walks to the door and turns to me.

"Emma will you come with me?"

"Oh yes." I got up and followed him out the door.

He turns to the left of his office and he shows me with his hand to the door on the left.

"That is my room." He says.

And he turns to the right, right in front of his room. He opens the door and we go into a room.

"This is where you'll be staying if you are working." He shows me.

The room was beautiful. The walls were painted white. The bed sheets were light and dark purple with a bit of white. A soft furry carpet on the floor. And white furniture. To the left was a walk-in closet and to the right was the bathroom.

 To the left was a walk-in closet and to the right was the bathroom

"Oh wow."

"You like it?"

"Sorry. I'm not used to big bedrooms and big living rooms and a house this big. I'm used to small spaces. Small rooms and a bathroom..."

"Where you can hardly move around in." He interrupts.

I looked at him and nod.

"I know what you mean. I wasn't raised in a big house." He says.

"Oh."

"Shocking?" he asks.

I shook my head no and smiled. I knew that.

"How old are you Emma?"

"I'm 20 turning 21 in a month. Why?"

"Just curious. You probably know my age right?"

"Yeah." I looked to the floor blushing a little.

"Mike told me you were listening to one of my songs before you fell into the room."

"Oh gosh." I blushed.

"Have you met Mrs. Gilbert?" he changes the subject.

"The woman who opened for me?"

"Yes. Lets go to her." He walks out of the room and I followed him.

He walks down to the living room. And he goes into the kitchen. She was busy cooking breakfast. Bacon and eggs and toast. I feel my stomach growling with the smells. The kitchen was big. Black, grey color. With an island in the middle and a counter table to my right.