Mike helping with Piper

The song in this video. I love it so much. I just feel so connected with this song. It speaks to me in ways I can't really describe. One of my favorites of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chester's pov:

I knock on Piper's door. She yells for me to come in. I went in and Mike was standing in the hall.

"We need to talk." I said to her.

She rolls her eyes and sighed. "Whatever." she gets up and walked passed me to go out of her room. I followed her. She looks Mike up and down and she rolled her eyes at him too. She walks downstairs and Mike and I looked at each other. We went down too. And she sits on the couch looking to the floor. 

Mike and I sat down and Piper sighs.

"Emma told you didn't she?" she says with an attitude.

"No she didn't Lilly told me. So you have feelings for Emma?" I asked her trying to stay calm with the attitude she gives me.

She rolls her eyes at me and she sighs. But she stays quiet.

"I get it. She's pretty and caring and kind. All the good things. But she is mine." I said. Mike pokes me with his elbow. I looked at him and he shook his head.

"Okay sorry Piper. I mean she is way older than you."

She rolls her eyes again at me. And it's starting to really piss me off her attitude towards me. I got up and I was about to tell her something but the intercom interrupts me.

"Emma Johnson is home." 

"Nice. It works." Mike says laughing. 

"Yeah. It's annoying sometimes." I said sitting back down. 

"I did it for you and Emma's safety." Mike says shrugging. 

Emma comes in the door and she puts her things down. She walks into the living room and she stares at all of us.

"H-hi..." she says looking around.

"Baby girl can you please sit and join us."

"Y-yeah... What's going on?" she asks. 

"We need to talk." 

She sits down and she was nervous I could see. She looks at Piper, who is sitting there all annoyed and then she looks at me and Mike.

"You're housekeeper told him." Piper says annoyed.

"Oh..." Emma says and she sits back on the couch.

"Baby girl. Lilly told me what happened last night. I get you didn't have a choice but to lie to me. But I am not very happy about this." I said but I was looking more at Piper than I was at Emma.

Piper rolls her eyes. And Emma sighs.

"I wanted to tell you this morning. But you fell asleep. And I just needed to get out of here." Emma says and she gets tears in her eyes. She looks away from us and I looked at Mike. Mike sighs and he looks down. I sighed too and I took a deep breathe in.

"Are you sending me away?" Piper asks. 

"He's not sending you away. You will live with me till Chester's dad can get you a safe home to stay in." Mike says. I nod and looked up at Piper. She sighs and looks down. She takes Emma's hand and Emma just looks down. 

"I-I'm sorry Emma." she says. Emma takes her hand away and she rest her head in her hands. Piper looks at her and she puts her hand on her shoulder.