My first day

We woke up at 7 with the alarm going off. We got up and I went to the bathroom. Maddie had her own bathroom in her room. I quickly took a shower and took out a spare toothbrush she keeps for me for when I run away from home and come to her. I brushed my teeth and I saw my eye was black from the hit.

"Ah great." I sighed.

I went out of the bathroom and I showed Maddie my eye.

"Oh babe that looks bad."

"What am I going to do Maddie?"

"I'll try my best to hide it." She shrugs her arms.

"Thanks." I sighed.

"I got you an outfit." She says and she gives it to me. With a pair of her underwear.

"Thanks Maddie."

It was a black and white dress with a demin vest and ankle black boots. She puts on some bracelets with it and some rings and hoop earrings. I went to her makeup dresser table and she comes to help me with my hair and my makeup. She dries my hair and puts it into a high ponytail. She applies some concealer on my eye and lip and foundation, she blends it in well. And she puts on a pressed powder. She puts on some light blue eye shadow on my eyes and a light brownish lip-gloss, eyeliner and mascara. I look in the mirror. But you could still see the black eye a little bit. But less than it was.

"It's the best I can do babe

"It's the best I can do babe."

"It's fine. Thanks."

I got up and took my bag with one of her purse, that hangs over my shoulder, a cream one.

"I'll ask Eddie to come pick up my things here and I'll bring this back later."

"It's cool babe. You can keep it with you till you can bring it back. And you can keep your things here."

I put my keys, phone, earphones and iPod in the purse. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"I owe you."

"You don't. Good luck with your first day."

I put the purse over my shoulder and walk down. I went to the subway and went to the address Mike sends me. It was a big modern house with a garden at the front. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. An older woman with black hair and brown eyes opens the door. I take it, it was the housekeeper. She smiles.

 She smiles