Getting help for Piper

Chester drives into a driveway and he stops. 

"Here we are." he says and he gets out of the car. He opens my door and I get out and then he opens the door for Piper to get out. 

We went to the front door and Chester rings the bell. Not long till someone opens the door. A man with long brown messy hair and blue eyes opens the door. He smiles when he sees Chester and he hugs him.

"Ches man what are you doing here?"

"Hi Chris. Good to see you too." Chester says hugging him back.

Chris and Chester lets go and Chris looks at me and Piper.

"Chris this is Emma. My girlfriend. And Piper." Chester says.

"I saw her. On one of the videos of one of your shows. Nice to meet you Emma." Chris says shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I said smiling.

Chris looks at Piper. 

"She's the reason you are here." Chris says.

Chester nods and Chris nods too.

"Come in." Chris says and we went inside. 

"You want something to drink?" Chris says while we walk into the living room. 

"I'm good." Chester says and I shook my head. Piper looks down.

"You want something to drink Piper?" I asked her.

She nods still looking to the floor.

"You want some water, a soda, coffee, tea?" Chris asks her.

"W-water." she stutters out.

"Take a seat." Chris shows and we sat down. He goes into the kitchen and gets Piper some water. He comes back and he hands it to her. Chris sits down. And he looks at Piper, studying her. Then he looks at Chester.

"What happened to her?" Chris asks Chester.

"I need your help bud." Chester says.

Chris sits back and he nods.

"Are you still doing that foundation of yours?" Chester asks.

"Well we're still working on it. But yeah we plan to do it. Why?"

"I want in on it. I want to help. And she needs your help." Chester says and he shows to Piper.

"Tell me your story Piper." Chris sits up and he looks to Piper. 

Piper looks to the floor.

"You can tell him Piper. We came here for his help. And I need you to tell him what you told me." Chester says holding her hand.

She nods and Piper starts talking. She tells Chris everything. Chris looks at her shocked and he runs his hands through his hair. Then he sighs.

"I'll help." Chris says. "But I'm going to get a private detective to investigate this." Chris says.

"I know someone who can help."

Chris looks up at Chester and he nods.

"Who?" I asked looking at both of them.

"My dad. He works with these things. He's a cop." Chester says.

"Oh..."

"Piper we need you to show us where this place is." Chris says.

"Alright."

"She's going to stay with us till we can get her another place to stay." Chester says.

Chris nods.

"Baby girl I need you to take my Jeep and go get Piper things that she might need. While Chris and I go talk with my dad."

I nod and he gives me his car keys and his credit card. He and Chris gets up and Chris gets his car keys.

"We'll meet you at home." Chester says. I nod and he gave me a kiss. 

We all left. Chris and Chester got in Chris car and they left while Piper and I went to a quiet place to get her things that she might need. 

Piper got her things and we went back to the house. 

Lilly was in the kitchen busy making some lunch. Piper and I went to the kitchen.

"Hi Lilly." 

"Hi Emma." 

"Lilly this is Piper. She is going to stay with us for a while."

"I know. Chester called me earlier. He and Chris will be here soon with Chester's dad. I'm busy making everyone lunch."

I nod and smiled at her.

"Piper why don't you take your things upstairs to the room I showed you earlier."

Piper nods and she takes her things upstairs.

"Lilly why haven't I met Chester's dad yet? I've been living here for a while now."

"They aren't close. If Chester turns to his dad for help. He's desperate. This means Chester really wants to help Piper. Chester is a good man. He cares so much about people."

"Do you know about his past?"

"Just some of it. I picked some of it up by the times I've been working for him."

"How long have you been working for him?"

"About seven years. Maybe more." 

"Oh. So you know about his addiction?"

"I was here when he was so heavy on the drugs and drinking alcohol. Mike and the band did an intervention and that's how Chester decided to stop."

"This is not in his journals. The intervention and how he stopped. And not much about his dad. Just the divorce. And how it affected him."

"Chester doesn't really like to talk about that time he was on those stuff. It's the reason he and his ex wife got divorced. Because of this. He wasn't the most pleasant person when he was doing those stuff. But he has been fighting hard to stop. And he has been clean from it for almost 2 years now."

"There is a lot about the abuse in his journals. And the family friend. Some of his ex wife. And the times he was on the drugs."

"Yeah. He had a very hard time getting over it. I don't think he will ever be completely over it. It still bothers him."

"I know."

"Emma. All Chester needs is someone who loves him and supports him through the things he has been through and the things he does now. He just wants to be accepted in a way. And I think you are the person he always has been looking for. That person that loves him no matter what. Or I know you are. He has been talking about you before you two started dating. He told me there is something about you that connects him to you. Emma. Chester loves you. He really does."

I smiled and nod.

"I have to go get ready for meeting his dad. And check on Piper."

Lilly nods and I left the kitchen. I went upstairs and first check on Piper.

"Is everything alright?" 

Piper nods and she smiles.

"Thank you so much for everything." she says.

"You're welcome. If you need me I'm just across the hall." I said.

She nods and I left the room to go get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.