Joe's wedding

We woke up and get up. I took a shower and Chester do his deeds. I get out of the shower and Chester gets in the shower. I do my deeds in the bathroom and then I go to my closet. I took out a pink strap top with a grey sweater and jeans. I put it on and put on some grey loafers. I get out of the closet and Chester gets dressed. I put on my makeup and straight my hair a bit. We both were done and we went downstairs to get some breakfast. 

Our wedding planning is going alright

Our wedding planning is going alright. I haven't got a dress yet or bridesmaid dresses yet. But the date has been set and we decided on a color theme. And got a venue and booked it for the date. But that's about what has been done. We still need to do the invitations. That's what we are going to do before we have to get ready for Joe's wedding. 

Chester and I sit down and eat our breakfast Casandra made. We ate and Chester gets his Jeep's keys. We get in his Jeep and drove to a wedding shop. We look around for invitations, mostly something that can show our color theme. 

"You see anything you like baby?" I ask and look at some invitations.

"Whatever you want baby girl." he says and looks around the shop.

"Baby can you please come help me with this. It's not just my wedding." 

He chuckles and he comes to me.

"I don't know baby girl." he says and looks at some of them. He takes one from the table and stare at it for a while. It was grey with light purple.

"You like that one?"

He nods and he hands it to me.

"Lets take this one." he says.

I nod and we showed the lady which one we want. She goes to the desk.

"What do you want to put on the card?" 

I look at Chester and he stood there thinking. He looks at me and he smiles.

"You can take this one baby girl."  

I wrote down our date and the venue and give it to her.

"That's the date and the venue. Add to that Chester and Emma joyfully invites you to join our happiness us we unite in marriage."

She nods and she puts it down on a piece of paper. Chester smiles.

"How many do you want?"

"Make 200."

"200?"

"We have a lot of people to invite." he says chuckling.

I nod and she makes 200 invitations. She comes to us and she hands it to us. I open one and showed it to Chester.

"It's official now. We're getting married." I said chuckling.

"About time." he chuckles.

I smiled and we left the shop. We get in the Jeep and we drove to the house. I look up and saw a puppy next to the road.