The interview

On top is Emma's dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up from my alarm going off at 7. I turned it off and got up from bed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and wrapped the towel around me. I went to the mirror and saw my lip was swollen a bit. Which means I have to cover it up for the interview. I brushed my teeth and floss and rinse it with mouthwash. Then I went out to my room. I took out a sweater dress with see-through tights and long black boots. I put on black lace underwear. I put the tights on, then the dress and then the boots. I looked at myself in the long mirror in my closet and I must say it looks stunning. I closed my closet door and I went to my makeup dresser table. And I dried my hair. I left my hair in its natural curls. And curled out my bangs. Then I took out my makeup and put the concealer on the bruise on my lip and applied the foundation. I blend it well into my face. I put on another small amount of concealer on my bruise and then put on some pressed powder to set the makeup. Then I applied some light brown eye shadow on my eyes and some eyeliner and mascara. I put on a mauve color lip-gloss. I put on some small silver hoop earrings with a small chain silver bracelet. I took out a hand purse and put my phone, earphones, iPod and my keys inside. I sprayed some deodorant and some cheap, flowery perfume. And I went out of my room.

My brother and Jason were waiting for me in the living room

"So how do I look?"

Jason and my brother look me up and down. Jason gives a big smirk. And my brother gives me a thumb up.

"Lets go." My brother says.

We went out of the apartment and down the stairs into the basement parking. Where Jason's black Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV stands. We got in and drove to the hotel.

After an hour drive. It was 9:30. We arrived at the hotel where the interview was.

"We'll wait out here for you Em." Eddie says.

"Thanks."

I got out and made my way to the front of the hotel. I went inside and ask the girl at the desk where the interviews are for Chester Bennington. She calls one of the guys who works there.

"Can you please show this lady where she must be for Mr. Bennington's interview?"

"Sure. Follow me Ms."

"Thank you."

I followed the guy into the elevator and he pressed the button for second floor. The door closes and we went up. It reached the second floor and the guy walks in front of me to the right and we walked to the 3rd door. There was a lot of other girls that were sitting there waiting outside.

"You can just take a seat."

"Thank you so much."

He walks away and all the girls stare at me. All of them were dressed up in classy and fancy outfits. I completely felt like the odd one out again. I took a seat on the far side away from all of them, still feeling their eyes on me. The stare of 'what the hell is she doing here?' kind of stares. I got nervous. Butterflies were in my stomach, turning in circles. I looked to the floor and my hands starts shaking. I took my purse and looked for my earphones and iPod. I had to listen to some music to calm these nerves of mine. I put the earphones in my iPod and look through my playlist. I select a song. 'Numb' from Linkin Park. I put the volume high and put my earphones in my ears, put the song on repeat and lay my head back against the wall and closed my eyes. I just let the music take over my body and I get calmer.