Before the tour

My first days working for Chester he just showed me everything and introduced me to the Linkin Park band. He helped me with his schedule and we set up his tour that we are going on tomorrow. It was Sunday and I was getting my things ready to spend the night at Maddie's house. I tried to avoid my dad as much as possible since the day he hit me. Sammy was going to be there too and Sammy said she will drop me off at Chester's house in the morning. I took my things and left my room. I bumped into Jason and he hugs me from behind.

"Hey beautiful."

I hit him with my bag and make him back away.

"Leave me alone." I said in anger.

I took my bag with my keys and left the apartment. I went down and took the subway to Maddie's house.

I walk to the door and saw Sammy's car was in the driveway. I rang the bell. Waited a few seconds and Sammy opens the door. She hugs me tight and I hugged her back.

"Hey Em."

"Hey Sammy."

She lets me go and we went inside to Maddie's room.

"So how is it to work for Chester babe?" Maddie asks.

"It's great. He's so nice and a gentleman. And he's funny and so easy to talk to." I chuckled.

"Oh my, she's falling for him." Sammy says.

"I-I'm not."

"You are babe. You are falling for Chester."

"I-I don't even think he likes me in that way. He... He is just a friendly guy."

I looked to the floor. I was blushing.

"Babe. It's ok if you are falling for him. Do you and Chester get along?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Then maybe he likes you too in the way you like him."

"It's not like the way you think."

"Oh come on. You always had a crush on Chester. Don't tell me those feelings aren't there now." Sammy says.

"T-they..." I paused and I realized that I'm falling for him.

"Shit." I said looking to the floor.

"So you have feelings for him?"

"I didn't plan this. He's the first guy who actually pays attention to me. And listens to me. And looks at me like no one ever has. He respects me and I feel like myself when I'm around him. I feel like he understands me."

"Well this is good in a way. But he is also your boss. You have to work with him." Sammy says.

"Babe it might get complicated."

"I know. But I can hide it. He never has to know. And then things won't get complicated."

"You see him almost every day babe. How are you going to control your feelings for him?"

"I just have to. He pays so well. I paid off some of my studies I owe. I can't lose this job."

"You won't. Just keep things the way it is now." Sammy says.

"Yeah." Maddie agrees.

I sighed and looked to the floor. I hope I can control my feelings for Chester. We went down and Maddie got us some food at Burger King. We sat down and ate. We went back up and we laid on her bed talking. Till we all fell asleep.

The alarm goes off at 6 and we woke up. I took a shower first and I brushed my teeth and went out. Maddie went in after me. I took out a pair of jeans with a tank top and a light black sweater and got dressed. I put on my knee high boots. I went to her makeup dresser table and put on foundation, eyeliner, mascara and a light nude color lip-gloss. I sprayed some of Maddie's perfume. I pack everything in my bag. Sammy went in after Maddie and she did her deeds and got ready. I hugged Maddie goodbye and Sammy and I left.

We drove to Chester's house and she drops me off. I gave her a hug before I went out of the car. I walked to the front door and rang the bell. Soon Lilly opens for me and lets me in.

"Morning Lilly."

"Morning. You need to go wake him. He doesn't want to get up."

"Ok." I put my bags down in the living room and went upstairs to Chester's room. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. So I went inside his bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.