Lilly tells Chester about Piper

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 6am in the morning and Chester's not home yet. I didn't sleep well. I tossed and turned a lot and with the thoughts in my head about Piper and the kitchen thing, Chester not being there and me lying to him about last night just kept me up. I got up and I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and I heard the intercom go off saying Chester's home. I went into my closet and got out an outfit. I took out a pink top with a black mini skirt with flowers on. I put on some underwear and put it on. I took out shoes to go with the outfit. Gold high heels and put it on. I went out of the closet and Chester comes in the room. He smiles and he walks to the bed. He falls on the bed. I looked to the floor and took a deep breathe to tell him about last night.

 I looked to the floor and took a deep breathe to tell him about last night

"Baby... Can...I.." I looked up and he was asleep. I sighed and I went into the bathroom and dried my hair and put on some makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and I sighed. 

"I need to get out of here for a while." I go out of the bathroom and went downstairs.

I heard Lilly in the kitchen and I went to the kitchen. 

"Lilly do you mind keeping an eye on Piper for a while?" I said looking to the floor.

"You want me to keep an eye on her?" she asked in shock.

I sighed and looked up at her. "Please?" She looks at me. And she slightly smiles. 

"Okay." she said and she continues with the breakfast. 

"Thanks. I will repay you for this. I promise." 

"Emma I can see you need time away. No need to repay me." she says smiling.

"Can I come with you?" I heard a voice behind me. Lilly's eyes widen a bit but she continues with the breakfast. I sighed and turned around. Piper stood there looking at me.

"Not today. I need some space." I said looking to the floor.

She sighs and walks away. I took my car keys and my purse and I left to the garage. I put in the codes and opened the garage. I get in my car and I drove to a place where I can just be alone for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chester's pov:

I woke up around noon. I get up from the bed and I looked if Emma was in the room. I saw she wasn't and I went out of the room and knocked on Piper's door. She tells me to come in. I went inside and she was sitting on the bed.

"Hey." I said. And she gives me half a smile. 

"Is Emma here?" I asked her.

"Nope. She left." Piper says looking to the floor.

"Where did she go?" I asked her.

She shrugs her shoulders. I nod and I left her room and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and Lilly was busy washing dishes.