Christmas with rockstars

I woke up and since it was Christmas eve and we weren't working I went downstairs just in my pj's. Shorts and a lose white top. I heard someone in the kitchen and I thought it was probably Lilly. I went in the kitchen and a strange Asian girl was in the kitchen. She had long brown black hair. I stare at her while she was busy with making breakfast. She sees me and she smiles.

"Good morning." she says.

"Hey..." I said in a confusion.

She continues making breakfast. 

"Who are you?"

"Oh. I'm Casandra. Mr. Bennington hired me yesterday." she says smiling.

"Where is Lilly?" I asked.

"She has some time off. I'm her replacement." she says. 

I was still a bit confused. I decided to leave it and just nod. I went back upstairs. Did Chester fire Lilly? No it can't be. I went back in the room and Chester was still sleeping. I pulled the covers off from him. He wakes up and he stares at me.

"Did you fire Lilly?" 

"What? No." he says half asleep.

"Then why is there a strange woman in our kitchen?" 

"I gave Lilly time off. I thought that's what you wanted. For her to have some more time off. I hired Casandra so Lilly can have more time off. She's Lilly's niece. And she will be working if Lilly is not here. Then you won't have to give Lilly time off. I worked out their schedules to give both of them equal working times and days off." 

"Oh..." I said looking to the floor and I felt a bit bad for getting mad at him. He chuckles. 

"Did you really think I would fire Lilly?" 

"No... I was just surprised..." 

"I thought about what you said the other day about Lilly doing so much for us and not really having some time off. So I hired Casandra. To solve that problem."

"Oh..." I said and I sat on the bed. 

"Are you okay with it?"

"Yeah. Of course I am. But I didn't get Casandra a gift."

He laughs and he pulls me next to him.

"You don't even know her baby girl."

"Yeah but I got Lilly one for Christmas. And now you hired someone new."

"Fine... We'll go get Casandra a gift if it will make you feel better." he chuckles.

I chuckled and nod at him. 

"Sorry I got upset." I said.

He smiles.

"You and Lilly got pretty close I see." he says.

"Yeah we kinda did." 

We laid there for a few more hours. We both fell asleep again. 

We woke up at noon. I got up and I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and just put on jeans and a lose top. I put my hair in a messy bun and went down. I went into the kitchen and Casandra was busy cleaning. 

"Sorry about earlier. I misunderstood you." 

She turns around and smiles.

"No worries."

"I'm Emma."

"I know. Lilly told me about you." she says smiling. 

"Oh..." I smiled.