Night with Mike and Chester

Who cares if one more light goes out in the sky of a million stars? It flickers, flickers. Who cares if someone's time runs out when a moment is all we are? Or quicker, quicker. Who cares of one more light goes out? WELL I DO!

I know I'm giving you back your own words to you. Words can't describe how much I miss you. You have been such a big part of my life. You meant so much to me even though I've never met you. I wish I could have though. It was always my dream to one day meet you. But I feel so connect to your music. 

I'm having a really hard time writing this story to be honest with you. But I keep going for one person. I hesitate a lot. But I do this for the person who changed my life. I hope I make him proud. I feel like I lost a parent with losing him. My emotions are everywhere and a mess. 

Sorry for the mistakes in the story. I'll fix them after I'm done with the story. I'm kinda battling through my own symphony here with this story.

11 months today but always in our hearts. RIP Chazzy.

Thank you for reading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later. I still get the nightmares. And Chester helps me through them all. He has been so supportive and helping through these nightmares. 

We woke up and get ready to go to the studio. I put on jeans with a white strap top and brown boots with light brown flee-she. I added light brown bangles. I left my hair in its natural curls just brushed it out and put some makeup on. 

Maddie was on tour now and I haven't seen her since I got out of jail

Maddie was on tour now and I haven't seen her since I got out of jail. She has been on tour for a month now with her first album. Chester was ready too and we went down. He gets his Jeep's keys and put in all the codes and we get in the car. We drove to the studio.

We get out and Chester takes my hand and we go inside. When we get inside Mike and Joe were playing around. Mike sees us and he smiles at us when he and Joe plays around with some sounds. Chester smiles and he nods. Mike stops and Joe laugh. 

"That sounded very nice." Chester says smiling.

"We're just messing around." Mike says laughing.

"I like it. Do it again." Chester says and he goes to the mic. Mike nods.

I take a chair and sat down. Mike and Joe starts playing around again till they get on a rhythm. Mike and Joe both jam to the sounds they put together. Mike close his eyes and he moves to the mic.

"God bless us everyone. We're a broken people living under loaded gun. And it can't be outfought. It can't be outdone. It can't be outmatched. It can't be outrun." Mike takes it on his own.

"No!" the rest comes in. Chester smiles and he nods at them. 

They all join together. "God bless us everyone. We're a broken people living under loaded gun. And it can't be outfought. It can't be outdone. It can't be outmatched. It can't be outrun." Mike takes it on his own. No!"