Date night with friends

It's been a month since Maddie's first song has been released. Chester and I were still lying in bed. My phone rings and I take it from the bedside table. I saw it was Maddie and I answered.

"Hey."

"Babe. Listen here." she says all excited. She holds the phone at the radio and I heard her song playing on the radio.

"You hear that?"

I chuckled. 

"Yes I can hear that. Are you happy about it?"

Chester gets on top of me while I'm busy talking on the phone. He lifts my shirt up and I stop him, looking at him while I'm talking on the phone. He takes my hand away and he lifts my shirt up again, revealing my breasts. And he starts sucking on my nipples. Making me moan a bit while I'm on the phone with Maddie. But Maddie just keeps bubbling. He goes down to my pants and he takes them off. He starts kissing me over my panties down there and I moan again.

"What the fuck are you doing babe?" Maddie asks me.

"I... I have to go." I tried not to moan again while Chester is kissing me through my panties.

I hanged up and put the phone down. He smirks and he takes my panties off. He kisses me there again and he starts licking me with his tongue over my clit. I moaned out loud. Sliding myself down a bit. He then put a finger inside of me while he is licking me up and down and he starts moving his finger in and out of me. Making me moan louder. And he puts another finger in me, while he is licking me, and I moaned louder. I released soon and he comes up to my mouth kissing me with urge and passion. He opens the drawer and takes out a condom. He takes his pants off and put it on. He lays between my legs and he puts in inside of me. He kisses me again on the mouth, moving in and out of me hard and deep. Making me moan loud in his mouth. He keeps moving in and out of me till we both released. We both were breathless for a minute. And he kissed me a kiss on the mouth.

"Morning baby girl." he says smiling.

"Morning." I chuckled.

"I can do this all day." he says smirking.

I chuckled and blushed a bit. 

"I never want to lose you baby." I said. I was keeping it in trying not to say this. But it just came out.

He smiles and gently rubs my cheek.

"You won't lose me baby girl. I'm not going anywhere. I'm more afraid of loosing you." 

"You will never lose me. I've seen your worst and I still love you the same. Well actually I love you more."

He looks at me and he smiles. He gives me a kiss on the mouth.

"Come with me." he says.

"Where are we going?" 

"I have something for you." he says.

We got up and got dressed. We went into his studio. He takes the guitar.

"I've never written anything like this before. But with the things you have written. I guess you can say you bring out the best of me." he says smiling.

I smiled. He starts playing. 

"When you feel you're alone. Cut off from this cruel world. Your instinct's telling you to run. Listen to your heart. Those angel voices. They'll sing to you. They'll be your guide. Back home. When life leaves us blind. Love keeps us kind. It keeps us kind... When you've suffered enough. And your spirit is breaking. You're growing desperate from the fight. Remember you're loved. And you always will be. This melody will bring you right back home. When life leaves us blind. Love keeps us kind, When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind. Ohhh." he sings.