Changing directions

A month later after the tour. The videos the fans took of that night went world wide. Everyone knew about our relationship by now. I just came out of the shower, looking for something to wear. I put on a black low neck, sleeveless top with silver beads on, with a light tight jean, black leather jacket, red shoes and red bangles. I brushed out my hair and left it in it's natural curls. I put on makeup. 

My phone rings and I looked at my phone and saw it's Mike

"Hi Mike." 

"Hey. Where is Chester? I'm trying to call him but he's not answering." 

"His phone is in the room. Sorry I was in the shower and didn't hear it. He's busy in his office."

"Ok. Can you ask him if he can meet me at the studio in an hour?"

"Sure. I'll call you back." 

"Thanks Emma." 

He hangs up and I went to Chester's office. I knock on the door and slightly open it, looking in. Chester smiles and he shows me to come in. I walked to his desk and leaned against it a bit.

"Mike want you to meet him in an hour at the studio." 

"Do you want to come too?" 

I nod. He gets up and he holds me between his arms, leaning his hands on the desk and he kisses me. 

"Baby girl. Can I use your poems?"

"For what?" 

"Maybe for songs not sure yet."

"Can I think about it?" 

He nods and he kisses me on the mouth. 

"Lets go." 

I took my purse and he takes his Jeep's keys and we drove to the studio. Chester and I went inside and the band was there. 

"What's up?" Chester asks.

"Lets go talk in the office." Mike says.

He nods and he takes my hand and take me with him. Which was strange for me. Mike closed the door and Chester plumps himself on a chair and he puts his elbows on the desk, giving Mike his attention. I just sat in the chair next to him. Crossing my legs over each other. Mike sits on the table.

"You know our sound is going out of style now." Mike says.

I looked at Chester. He didn't answer. He just sat there with this frown on his face. I think Mike wants them to stop making music. No that can't happen. I thought to myself. Not really thinking about the fans or me or anything other than, Chester needs his music. 

"Mike you can't take this away from Chester." I said. 

Mike looks at me and then to Chester. Chester sits back and he puts his legs on the desk. He still had the frown on his face.