The producer

My studies were finally all paid off and I was studying photography on the side line now. Chester already left to the studio and I was getting ready to go out with Maddie and then we are gonna meet Mike and Chester at the studio after. I put on a blue thin strap top with a tribal blue skirt, cream jacket for when it is a bit cold and cream pumps. I put on some makeup and just left my hair in it's natural curls. I left the house and got in my car and drove to Maddie's house to pick her up.

 I left the house and got in my car and drove to Maddie's house to pick her up

I picked her up and we drove to a salon. She wanted to change her hair a bit and mine needs a cut. We went in and we did our hair. She put in a big pink stripe in her hair and made it more a darker shade of blonde. I just cut my ends and we were done. We stood outside and she asked what we are going to do next. We were standing there and decided to go paint our nails. We both decided to make it black. We were sitting and painting our nails when she gets another idea for us to do.

"I want another tattoo." she says.

"Oh no. Not again with this."

"Oh come on. I need something to match with the ones on my arm."

"The last time I got mine...." I stopped and looked to the ground, going back to that memory.

"Hey babe he can't do anything. You're 21 and old enough to make your own decisions."

"You're right."

"So what are you getting this time?"

"I don't know."

We were done and we went to the tattoo shop. We got our tattoos. I got one on my left wrist. Chester Bennington. Yes Chester's name on my wrist. She got one on her side. "Fuck" it said. Her favorite word. We got in the car and we drove to the studio where Chester and the band is. We went inside and they were busy working on the song Chester wrote. Maddie and I sat down and we tried to be as quiet as possible. Maddie and I sat there and the song just came together perfectly. I see Chester smiling when they were singing the song.

Someone walks into the studio and the guy stands next to Maddie and I, listening to the song. Chester and Mike look at each other. They both stop and the guy claps. I got up. I hold out my hand to him and he meets mine. He lets go of my hand.

"Can I help you sir?" I asked.

"I'm here to speak with Mike Shinoda. I'm the producer of Transformers the movie." He says pointing to Mike. Mike got up and he comes to us.

"Oh yes. Don how are you?" Mike says and they shake hands.

"I'm good thanks. So is this the new song you've been working on?"

"No. It's just a song that I've wrote for the band." Chester says.

"Don this is Chester. The other lead singer of Linkin Park. The one I told you about." Mike says while they walk towards Chester. Chester and Don shakes hands.