First tour with Chester

Chester and I never talked about the bathroom thing ever since we went on the tour. He was very busy with meetings, interviews and the tour itself. And I just thought about it as something that just happened and never will again. It was our last day of the tour and we were in Washington DC. I just woke up from the alarm on the beside table of my room. I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, floss and rinse it with mouthwash. I wrapped the towel around me and went back into my room. I took out my underwear, a dark brown demin  short with a black V-neck vest top and black high heels boots. I got dress and went to the makeup dresser table. I dried my hair and then I straight it. I put on some foundation, pressed powder, light brown eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner and a mauve color lip-gloss. I put in some hoop earrings and put a long feather necklace on my neck, with a dark red beads bracelet.

 I put in some hoop earrings and put a long feather necklace on my neck, with a dark red beads bracelet

I went out of my room and saw Mike was sitting in the living room waiting. When he saw me coming out he got up and smiled.

"Good morning Emma."

"Morning Mike."

"I need to ask you a favor."

"What favor?"

"I just need you to sort this out for me." He takes out a piece of paper and hands it to me. 

"She doesn't work for you Mike. She works for me." Chester said.

I looked up and he was standing in the doorway of his room. Mike turns around and he smiles.

"Morning Chazy."

"Morning Mike. You can ask me to ask Emma if you want her to do something for you."

Chester comes to me and he takes the paper from me. 

"Chester I don't mind."

"What did I tell you when you started working for me?"

"That I work for you and no one else."

"Good you remember."

"Oh come on Chazy. I don't have the time." Mike says smirking at him. 

I chuckled a bit. And Chester crossed his arms and looks at Mike. Then he looks at me.

"Only this time." Chester says.

"Thanks Chazy." Mike smiles.

Chester hands me the paper and I take it.

"You can do it after the interview." Chester says.

I nod and put the paper in my pocket.

"We have to go." Chester says.

We went out of the room and went down to the lobby of the hotel. I was walking between Mike and Chester. We got into the limo and we drove off to the interview. I was sitting between the two and Mike starts talking to me. He asks me random questions. And I answered him. We had a friendly conversation. I looked over to Chester and I saw he had this serious expression on his face. Like he was mad.